~26~

Chyna

"Baby...baby." I heard a light whisper making me stir a little. I slowly opened my eyes to see my favorite green-eyed person.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up. He sat there with his keys in his hand twirling them around his finger.

"It's noon. You have been sleeping for quite a while, " he said with a small smile.

"Going somewhere?"

"No...We are going somewhere tho. How does Cfa sound?"

I jumped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. "This is why you're my favorite green-eyed person in the world."

I got up and slipped on my shoes. Jax was already waiting in the car. As I'm rushing out of the room and down the hall I accidentally ran into someone.

I looked up to see Oliver clutching a box that has 'crispies Fried chicken' engraved on it. This man really cares about his food.

"I'm so sorry Oliver I didn't see yo-"

"Oh quit your yapping me and my chicken are fine. I just don't know what I would have done if I would have dropped my precious chicken, " he said looking down and rubbing the box.

"Well I have to get going me and Jax are going to get food."

Before Oliver could respond to me sounds of screaming and loud laughing echoed through the hall. It's like everything happened in slow motion.

One of the boys didn't see me and ran into me causing me to bump into Oliver. Knocking the three of us down. A blood-curdling scream echoed through the house. I covered my ears while getting trying to figure out why Oliver was screaming.

I looked at him staring down at his crispy fried chicken breast and wings on the floor. A single tear fell and I snorted.

"What the hell! I heard screaming from outside."

"My bad b-but that asshole made me drop my chicken, " Oliver sniffled as another tear fell.

I looked over to see Grayson trying not to laugh and Archie giving him a pointed look. Jaxton is now pinching the bridge of his nose with one hand on his hip.

"Hey it's ok how about you come with me and Jax to get some food, " I said helping him up.

"Really?" he asked wiping his eyes.

"What?! No, he canno-"

"Yes of course." I heard Jaxton let out a growl and walk back down the steps.

"Grayson clean up this mess, " I ordered turning towards him.

"What?! That's not far Archie was running too."

"Yea but Archie didn't run into us making us fall." Archie laughed and made his way down the hall. Me and Oliver made our way to the car to see a pissed-off Jaxton. He'll get over himself.

Once we got in he didn't even give us a chance to close the door before pulling out of the driveway. Get a load of this guy. After being on the road for 15 minutes we finally made it to CFA.

We decided to go through the drive-thru since the line wasn't that long. A girl around our age with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to the car with a tablet to take our order.

"Hello, Can I get a name for the order please?" She asked swinging her hair over her shoulder. I can do this... breathe in... breathe out.

"Troy, " Jaxton answered. He's a smart boy after all hmm.

"Troy...a fine name for a fine man." This bitch! I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Oliver giving me a warning look.

"I have a girlfriend now-"

"Well, I don't see her, " she said twirling a strand of hair around her free hand. That is all it took because now I see red. I swung open my door and walked around the back of the truck and tapped her shoulder. She turned around with a smirk on her face.

"I'm right here bitch, " I said before punching her in the face. Her head flew back but before she could attack I grabbed a fist full of hair and slammed her head into one of the metal poles in the drive-through.

"Ouch! You crazy bitch!"

"Goddammit!, " I heard Jaxton yell through all the yelling. People started getting out of their cars recording and a crowd started to form.

"Damnnnn, " I heard Oliver yell standing with his mouth wide open.

I slung her to the ground and started punching her nonstop. She put her hand up blocking her face and shaking her body trying to get me off.

I felt a pair of strong arms pull me up and drag me away.

"Oh shit she pulled out her extensions, " some random dude in the crowd yelled. I looked at her and true indeed her blond extensions were on the ground.

I heard sirens in the background not too far away as Jaxton speeded out of the parking lot.

"Well damn, " Oliver said pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Well damn is right. Now I'm hungry and banned from a Chick-fil-a.

Well damn.