Author's Note

Hey guys!!!

This is my second book. I had a dream last night and it helped me come up with an idea for this book. Yea I know crazy right?

Like I said in my first book I'm new to writing stories and putting them into the public eye. I'm used to just writing and keeping it to myself but recently I had a change of heart.

Through some parts of the book, I will let u guys pick what will happen. I can tell you now that this book is going to be one heck of an emotional roller coaster.

I'm not sure who I want to picture the characters as just yet but later I will post some aesthetics I think would match them well.
However, you are more than welcome to imagine them as whoever you like.

Yes, there will be smut you know a lil razzle-dazzle😏. Anyways I'll try to switch up those scenes so you can get a lil taste of some different flavors.

There are many⚠️ TRIGGER WARNINGS throughout this book including Swearing, Murder, Drugs, Suicide, and Sexual content. Please do not read if the following triggers you. Read at your own risk.

I will be updating 2-3 times a week if possible. I hope you guys enjoy this book. Please vote and comment on anything and I mean anything no matter how dumb it is as long as it is a comment😂. Gotta love the notifications!

Anyway enjoy guys and feel free to send any book covers or book cover ideas for the chapters!

Peace out, Q 😎✌️