~20~

Chyna

"Guys come on the bird exhibit is the last one and you guys are taking forever," Diablo whined.

We've been here around two hours and I'm hungry. Birds are alright but eating them is way better. Jesus Christ, I'm getting delusional and psychotic.

"D we're almost there I think we need to turn right here on the right."Lyric said studying the map. Jaxton was busy texting on his phone ignoring everything else around it. I wonder who's he texting?

I quickened my pace to catch up with D before my mind tells me to overreact about the situation. We turned the corner and in came the view of the bird exhibit. It is a big cage with all the different kinds of birds.

Once we entered a worker handed us a stick each with bird seeds on them. I looked up to see a small boy holding his stick in the air and a robin flying to his stick. His smile was so bright it made me smile. My attention was pulled away from the small boy as Lyric started yelling my name.

"Chyna look I caught a Finch!" she yelled holding her stick up. I guess her yelling scared the bird because it flew away. Diablo was talking to a parrot about a birdseed diet and for some reason, the bird was listening.

I turned around to look for Jax to see him catching a blue Jay. He was so gentle and caring when catching it.

"Coco Look what I found." He said slowly raising the bird to my view.

"It's so beautiful! My favorite part about blue Jay's is the patterns on their wings." I said admiring the bird. He looks at me with a small smile. I reached for it but it flew away. Son of a bitch!

"Guys can we leave now I'm hungry," I whined looking at the bird fly around.

"Me too I'm starving," Diablo said still holding the parrot.

"Dude you can't leave with the parrot," Jaxton said eyeing the bird.

"Ok Roberto I have to leave now I'll come back to see you alright." The bird started making a whining noise and rubbed its beak against Diablo's hand and flew away.

"Did you guys see that Roberto didn't want to leave me," Diablo said wiping a fake tear?

"That's about the only thing that can stand being around you and not wanting to leave," Jaxton mumbled.

Lyric covered her mouth trying to hold in her laughter looking between the two.

"Fuck you," Diablo said pushing past us and walking out of the exhibit. We caught up to him and went back to the house for lunch. When we made it back to the house it was two large pizzas on the table along with breadsticks.

"Pizza!!!!" Lyric shouted running towards the box. I jumped on her back causing her to fall. Diablo kept running but I grabbed his ankle making him fall face-first on the floor.

"Ouch! My goddamn chin," Diablo yelled. I hopped up and made it to the kitchen."

"I did it bitches!" I yelled at the two dummies still laying on the floor. I turned around and my smile was wiped off my face. Jax was smirking sitting on a bar stool eating the first slice of pizza.

"You're no fair," I said walking up to him and crossing my arms.

"Open your mouth." I'm honestly confused but I open my mouth. He placed his slice of pizza in my mouth and let me have a bite. I moaned at the heavenly taste and I felt his grip tighten on my hip.

"Don't make that sound sweetheart you don't want to start something you can't finish," he whispered in my ear. I turned around to see Diablo and Lyric quickly turning their heads and whistling. I swear these two are copies of one another.

I tried to step out of Jax's hold but he held me tighter. Now I was standing between his legs with my back facing him.

"Soooo... I thought of something fun we can do." Lyric announced.

"What is it?" Jaxton asked handing me a slice of pizza.

"Let's go to a hotel book a room, play Chinese knock knock and slide around the floor."

"That sounds fun but it has to be a hotel with a pool and gym," I voiced.

"Sounds good to me. What about you Jay?"

"Yeah sure. We can also put on our swimwear with some basketball shorts and bring our pajamas in a bag." Jaxton said getting up.

"Alright meet back here in 20," Lyric yelled dragging Diablo who is still stuffing his face with pizza up the stairs. I followed behind and went to my and Jax's room. He already finished packing his bag and is texting on his phone looking deep in thought.

I grabbed my onesie pajama set, a tank top, and a change of underclothes for after I get out of the pool. I already put on my two-piece bathing suits with biker shorts and a plain white shirt over top.

I was ready to head downstairs when I realized I left my soap and deodorant on the dresser. That's dumb I packed lotion but forgot my soap and deodorant on the dresser.

I finally made it downstairs and everyone was already in the car. I locked the door and made my way to the car throwing my bag in the trunk and hoping in.

"I can't wait! This is going to be so fun!" Lyric squealed.

I hope it's going to be fun. Something in my gut is making me dread this. What could possibly happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys, I'm back! This chapter was sort of a filler so much didn't really happen but I can say the same for this chapter.

What do guys think about Chyna and Jaxton?

Don't forget to comment and vote!❤️❤️