~16~

Jaxton

I stirred lightly in my sleep due to the sound of some type of noise. The noise then began to get louder and recognizable. I tried to turn over on my back but it was a lot of weight on me.

When I finally turned over I saw Diablo laying diagonal across me and Chyna while Lyric was on his back. The crazy thing is I don't remember them coming in here last night. The noise stopped and started again and everyone started to groan.

They finally sat up and Diablo ran to his phone to cut the alarm off. "We're going to be late for school," he yelled looking for his pants and shirt. While he's running around in his grey Calvin Klein boxers Lyric and Chyna jumped off the bed looking for their things as well.

Lyric had on Diablos shirt and Chyna had on mine. It was a lovely sight to her in something I owned. I almost lost control when she bent over to put on some socks she got out of the drawer of the dresser.

Her black lace panties and beautiful round ass with stretch marks on the side stretching onto the cheek were on display and it was a lovely sight. Jr me must have thought so too because he suddenly stood up excitedly at the view.

"Where the hell is my shirt," Diablo yelled crawling under the bed.

"Look for it," Lyric yelled grabbing her heels, dress, and phone in her hands.

I saw Chyna looking under the bed where Diablo was with a smirk on her face. His ass was currently in the air while he was rummaging through the things. Chyna got on her knees behind him trying not to make any noise.

"What are you doing stepbro?" she asked. She then grabbed him by his hips and started humping him from behind. "Fuck yea stepbro you feel so good to my cock...do you love my big cock deep in your guts," she asked him grunting.

"No, I don't like your cock in my guts. Miss me with that gay shit and get the fuck off of me!!!," he yelled.

Chyna let him go and grabbed her things. He slid from under the bed and headed downstairs. We followed behind him to the front door. "Wait aren't we forgetting Egypt?" Diablo asked. I turned around to see a scowl on Lyrics and Chyna's face.

I guess they're mad at Egypt. But when did that happen?

We followed Chyna to the basement door but it was locked. Before I could intervene she took a Bobby pin out of her little purse and picked the lock. When we entered Lyric and some blonde girl was laying on the ping pong table. I looked to my right to see Mathew and a brunette laying on the couch cuddling with some girls and other dudes on the floor.

"Egypt come on we gotta go," Chyna yelled sounding annoyed. She repeated herself twice and Egypt didn't answer.

"Bitch I said get yo ass up. I'm not playing with you...You know what fuck it find your own ride," she yelled at Egypt's face. As she turned around and started walking towards us Egypt started laughing.

From the moment she started laughing I knew it wasn't going to end well. Diablo must have thought the same thing because he looked at me and then Egypt who looked like she was ready to beat Egypt's ass. "What's funny?" Chyna asked in a voice so calm I was scared.

"Bitch please don't nobody gotta answer to you. Yo ass is funny as fuck with that temper you got. What? Mommy and daddy abandoned you again and now you're upset. Weak ass bitch.At least I got some dick last night-"

Before she could finish her sentence Chyna ran up and two pieced her in the face causing her to stumble. Chyna kept swinging and swinging and Egypt ended up on the ground trying to pull Chyna's hair. Chyna got out of her grip and started to stomp her hard in the stomach.

I ran and pulled Chyna away while Mathew grabbed Egypt. This whole fight woke up the basement and everybody had stunned expressions on their face.

Lyric ran and punched her in the nose then followed us out of the basement. "Fuck you bitch," Chyna yelled before Diablo closed the basement door.

Once we got settled in the car I drove to an empty parking lot and parked. I turned the engine off and turned towards the backseat.
"So anyone wanna explain what happened?" I asked.

Lyric took and deep breath then started talking. " Started last night I came to check on Chyna and she just came out of the bathroom and you were asleep. We went back downstairs because the party was still going it was on because it was nothing but like 12:45 I think almost one.

We went into the kitchen to get water bottles and Egypt was in there talking to a group of girls. I didn't know any of them and neither did Chy. As we went to the cooler I saw Egypt whispering to the girls laughing and pointing at me and Chyna.

We approached her and asked was she talking about us and she was like 'I'm not even talking about you guys damn'.We left it at a simple ok but as we were walking out we heard her mumble something I turned around but Chyna said it wasn't worth it and pulled me upstairs. On the way, I found Diablo and told him where we were heading and he followed us and that's how we ended up in one room and why we just got the fighting,"

"Wow well, you girls did amazing. I'm so proud of you guys," I said giving them a little smile.

"Wait a minute I feel so slow. You guys know today is a student holiday and we don't go back to school until Monday?" Diablo said.

"What the fuck man," I said as I slapped him upside his head.

"How about we take a trip to the beach and book a room at the hotel since we got a three-day weekend. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind.," Lyric said.

It didn't sound too bad to me. I don't have any gang meetings coming up so I should be good.
"Sounds like we're going to the beach I'm going to drop you guys off at home and we can meet back at Chyna's house. Diablo can pick the lyric up on the way to Chyna's house and I will meet you guys there. Sound good?"

They all nodded their head yes and gave a thumbs up. I raced out of the parking lot and dropped everyone off. I only have one thing on my mind and that's making this the best trip ever.