Goodbye - Loki Odinson/Laufeyson

You watched as Thanos grabbed Loki's throat, choking him. You were about to move but then you remembered your promise to him. That you would stay hidden and quiet, away from Thanos and his army. You knew you had to do something, but Loki's eyes found yours and you knew he did something else.

You tried to move, but you couldn't. You tried to scream, but you couldn't. Limb-lock spell. You had taught him that spell with Frigga.

That's why you fell in love with the God of Mischief in the first place. His cunningness, politeness, and smarts were all you looked for. His looks were a plus.

Right now you could only feel the weight on your shoulders. The weight of being alone. The weight of losing your love.

You were one of the only people who thought he was redeemable. Your heart aches at thought of leaving you alone. Your eyes welled with tears before you blinked the first tear. Then the second and third. The tears wouldn't stop. This time you knew Loki wouldn't be tricking you. This time it was real. You found yourself screaming in pain, even though you knew that no sound came out and it only hurt your throat. But you need that.

A distraction from the ache in your chest. The aching feeling of loosing your love. Your Loki. The man you loved unconditionally. The man who loved you more than you could imagine. You stopped screaming and looked up, regretting it immediately.

You watched as Loki mouthed "I love you" and you mouthed the same words back.

"Goodbye," you whispered as the spell left with his life.