Forgot - Clint Barton

You get on all fours as you close the vent. You grab your pistol from your holster. You breathe in deeply before crawling the corner. You feel your heart hammer against your heart as you round another corner. Next you're found facing an option of going right or left. You chose to go left.

After a few minutes, you feel yourself getting sweaty. You stop and look down, through the vent. No one was in that room.

You make your way through a smaller vent, hoping no one else was there.

Suddenly you felt two hands grab your hip and pull you back. You yelled and squeezed your eyes shut as the person chuckled. You opened them to find Clint looking down at you.

"You scared me, you dimwit," you scolded him. He only laughed as you squirmed out of his grasp. You pointed your pistol at him and shot at him.

The nerf bullets bounced off of him as he screamed for you to stop. Once you were out of bullets he looked at you for second before mumbling something to himself, making you furrow your eyebrows.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I like you. Like a lot. More than a friend," he said plainly, "and I had this whole speech ready and all, but---" you stopped him by kissing his lips. He rested his hands on your waist as your arms snakes around his neck. You pulled away and smirked at him.

"You forgot your speech, didn't you?" Clint groaned in response, leaving you in a fit of giggles.