Hell Week - Steve Rogers

[F/F] - your favourite food

You were curled up on the couch in your shared apartment with Steve. You had a pillow under your head with a blanket over you and a heat pad against your lower stomach. The cramps had gotten worse and a headache started to form. Headache and a stomach ache. You groaned softly as another cramp jolted awake in your stomach.

The cramp worsened by the second. You noticed that your heat pad was now room temperature, not helping at all. You sighed and pulled it out of under the blanket and put it on the coffee table in front of you along with your cold soup. You had lost your appetite after you retched up your breakfast, so the soup sat untouched.

The apartment door opened and closed. You didn't bother getting up since you knew that it could either be Bucky or Steve. You thought it was the latter. Steve came into view, kneeling down by you.

You examined his face, knowing he had just came back from a mission. His blue eyes looked at you with a small smile in them. His bottom lip was cut. Your hand cupped his cheek and he leaned to kiss your lips. You could taste the blood from his lip but you couldn't care less.

"What happen?" Steve asked softly, pulling away from your lips. His nose was still touching yours.

"It's hell week," you mumbled, closing your eyes as your head starts to hurt again. Steve chuckled softly and shook his head, making his nose nudge yours.

"I'm going to clean up and then I'll help as much as I can, doll," he told you before he pecked your lips and got up. You watched him walk to your shared room, noticing he was walking fine. You let out a deep breath as you knew that he was fine after the mission. The shower started, indicting that Steve was in the shower.

Tears welled in your eyes as you thought about him not coming back from a mission. The terrible feeling engulfed you and the tears fell from your eyes. Hormones are really getting at you. You wiped your eyes as Steve's footsteps came into sound. He was in your bedroom after taking a shower. You sighed as your stomach grumbled.

You were hungry. You hadn't eaten anything since morning and it was nearing dinner time. Steve came out the bedroom and came over to you. Since you were curled into one side of the couch, Steve sat down on the other side and rubbed your feet through the blanket.

You hummed and then said, "Cuddle with me, you giant teddy bear." Steve chuckled slightly and nodded. You moved over to the edge a little as Steve grabbed your waist to prevent you from falling off. Once you both were comfortable, your back against his chest, you grabbed the remote and started to search for a movie.

"What are we watching?" Steve asked, kissing your neck softly, sending shivers down your spine. You sighed lightly and smiled.

"Uh, how about Harry Potter and, um, the Prisoner of Azkaban?" You suggested. Steve hummed in response and started to massage your hip. You leaned back a little and started the movie.

**Time Skip ~brought to you by pre-serum Steve Rogers shouting at men twice his size~**

You had drifted off to sleep while half way through the movie. You yawned and stretched slightly, noticing that Steve wasn't behind you and the TV was turned off. You glanced around before straightening up and looking behind the couch, into the kitchen. There you saw your boyfriend making food for dinner. He saw you up and sent a charming smile your way. You smiled back and started to untangle yourself from the blanket.

"[Y/N], love, don't get up and put the heat pad on yourself," Steve commanded in his authority voice with a small gentleness to it. You nodded and put the heat pad down on your stomach. "Dinner's ready. I'm bringing it to you," Steve said. You hummed as Steve came over with two plates of [F/F]. You let out a small gasp and start eating it.

"Thank you Steve," you whispered to him. He smiled down at you.

"It's the least I could do during your hell week."

———

I need one.

Until next time!