The Famous Girl - Tony Stark

You had to get out of here. You felt out of place, which you looked like too. The guests of the party were wearing gowns and designer clothing while you wore some black ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt. The guests glanced your way and then turned back to their conversations. You were tired of the looks and just had to get out of there.

You looked around, looking for a way out. You glanced at your assistant next to you. Noticing she was deep in conversation, you slipped away from the investors and started for the stairs on the far corner of the hall. You made it to the stairs without her noticing you slip away. Giving a disgusted look at the party, you ran up the stairs.

The stairs led to a small balcony which held a small bench where you sat down. You enjoyed watching the city lights but the stars were even better to see. Twinkling and shimmering in the night sky and you were glad that you chose a hall away from the city. You glanced at your watch before sighing.

The party was to go on for another five hours and knowing your investors, they wouldn't leave until the last guests leave. You put your head into your hands, elbows on your knees. The investors were why the party was arranged. Apparently, they couldn't invest without the whole world knowing that they were going to invest in the famous brand line.

Yours.

A few years ago, at age sixteen, you had designed a dress for a famous singer at the time. Your designs had gained attention and now you were twenty-six, turning twenty-seven in a few months.

You remained anonymous, telling your assistant that your face shouldn't come in any photo. Luckily, your assistant was a great liar and lied that you were her younger sister and had to bring her to this party. You could've groaned at her story, but you managed not to.

You and her were planing on presenting you to the world today. And you were not ready but it was time.

"Had to get away?" A voice from behind came. You looked over your shoulder to see Tony Stark. You nodded your head, eyes following his movement to come closer to you. "Can I sit with you?" You nodded and shifted a little over to the right.

"Parties aren't really my thing," you said honestly.

"I throw them almost everyday," he told you, looking at you. He was wearing a black suit, the blazer on his arm. You chuckled and shook you head.

"Oh I've heard and seen," you answered, looking at him. He smiled and nodded.

"They get out of hand sometimes." He shrugged.

"Sometimes?" You asked, knowing for a fact that his parties always got out of hand.

"Yeah, maybe always." He sheepishly grinned, waving his hand dismissively. "Why aren't you dressed up like the others?" He eyed your attire. You shrugged.

"Don't like dresses," you answered. "They're good and beautiful, but I don't like them."

"This party is for a fashion line, you know?" You nodded.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you have to wear something formal." You looked at the stars. "I never cared," you mumbled. Tony looked at you with a curious look.

"What's your name?"

"Lea," you lied easily. Lea was your alias for the party. Tony nodded.

"What do you think of the famous [Y/N]?" You raised you eyebrows at him. "The fashion designer." You waved your hand at him.

"I know. I meant what do you mean by what I think about her."

"Well, she never shows to her parties, making her seem a little egotistical."

"Says the man who announced himself as Iron Man because he could."

He chuckled before he said, "This isn't about me."

"Well maybe she doesn't wanna show herself and gain attention. Much like myself."

"You've gained my attention." There was a small pause before he continued. "And some others talked about the girl underdressed for the occasion." You slightly laughed softly.

"They can stare and judge. I don't care," you said with a small shrug.

"You're an interesting character."

"I hope I'm not boring you."

"Nah, the party was boring."

"Nothing like your parties."

"Nothing at all." Silence fell upon you two as you stared at the stars. "She must be old, [Y/N]. To arrange this type of party." You stifled a laugh as you answered.

"Maybe." A few minutes pass in comfortable silence as you two watch the stars before it's interrupted by a female's voice.

"Lea, it's time for you to show yourself," your assistant's voice rang. Tony turned around to look at her and she gave him a small smile.

"I'll join the, what you would call, party," Tony said, winking your way, making you giggle and blush. Once he left, your assistant dragged you up and started whispering to you as she led you down.

"I'm so lucky I found you. The investors were boring the crap out of me. Oh, and you're welcome for noticing you had company and not saying you real name. The stage is this way and remember; stand straight, head up, talk with confidence." You nodded as she pushed you into the stage.

You stared at the audience before clapping your hands twice to gain their attention. Their eyes fixed on you, some gave you looks. You locked your eyes with familiar hazel ones. Tony's eyes. You started to talk.

"Welcome to the opening of a new fashion line by creator [Y/N] [Y/S]! Before we show you the designs or who she is, we need all of you to take a seat at your designated seats."

You step off stage as the guests starts to find their seats. Your assistant leads you to the back where models are getting ready. She seats you down and the makeup artist applies a little bit of makeup, just as you wanted. Then your assistant came over with your favourite dress out of the line you created. They helped you fit into it as you sighed at the comfortableness of it. You were so glad to make the whole line comfortable to wear. The host announced your name in short time and your assistant locked arms with you.

"Stand straight, head up, talk with confidence," she mumbled, "and smile." You fixed your face into a smile and started to walk the ramp. The audience gasped at the dress and you. You smiled softly at Tony who was smiling right back at you. The famous girl he talked to.

———

I sort of rushed it at the end because I got bored. Anyway, it wasn't originally supposed to be for Tony. It was supposed to be Sebastian Stan.

Until next time!