Sleep [2] - Sebastian Stan

Chris chuckled and shook his head. He held up a takeout bag.

"Seb texted that you weren't feeling well and I can see that," Chris explained, his blue eyes examining your face. "So I came as quick as I could. With your favourite takeout. I also mentioned that you were pregnant and I didn't know if it was bad for you or the baby, but the cashier assured me it was fine." He shoved off his jacket as he finished. Chris kicked his shoes off and took a few steps towards you.

His first words were still processing in your brain. Seb asked him to come because you had been under the weather. The thought made your heart skip a beat.

Chris hugged you carefully as you buried your head into his shoulder. Chris was like an older brother to you since you started working with him as his personal assistant. And also when he threatened Sebastian after you two started dating. You let out a sigh when you pulled away. You really did need some human affection and contact. You looked up at him.

"You look worse up close," he teased you. You smiled softly and nodded.

"The baby really doesn't like anything I eat," you mumbled, twisting around. Chris slung his arm over your shoulder, leading you two to the living room.

"I hope he or she likes what I got then."

**Time Skip ~brought to you by Anthony Mackie trying to get Sebastian to strip~**

You woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. You grinned, happy that you made Chris stay for the week. Being his PA, you knew that he didn't have anything scheduled for this month and asked him to stay, mentioning that you would for him.

You got dressed quick and felt more relaxed and awake than you had for a long time. You made your way down the stairs and that's when you saw him.

Sebastian was waiting for you at the end of the stairs. Your heart swelled and eyes pooled with tears at his sight. You started running down the stairs, holding the railing so you didn't fall. You jumped from the last two steps, launching into his arms.

Your arms sling around his neck as his snakes around your waist, holding you tight. You buried your head into the crook of his neck, breathing in his familiar scent. Letting the tears go, you started to sob in his arms, wetting his shirt. Your own shirt was getting wet from Sebastian's tears. You were so caught up on your own feelings that you didn't notice how he would feel.

Pulling away a little, you lifted his face for you to see. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot, just as yours were. The dark circles around his eyes proved to you that he didn't sleep properly for a few nights either. You looked into his steel blue eyes, the eyes that felt like home. The eyes you loved with all your heart. Your heart was pounding in your ears.

You both leaned in, meeting halfway. The kiss showed all the passion that you two had locked away for three months. The gentleness showed you how much he cared for you and how much he loved you. His hands ran up and down your spine, sending shivers through your body. Your hand tangled with his hair as the other pulled him closer to you by the neck. There was no gap left between.

Panting heavily, you two pulled apart.

"I love you so much, doll," Sebastian whispered, kissing your neck.

"I love you more," you breathed out.

"Impossible," he countered, putting his forehead against yours. "I missed you."

"We missed you too," you whispered softly, watching as his forehead left yours. His eyes dropped to your stomach were your baby was growing. He looked back at you.

"When is the date again?" He asked, eyes still tearful.

"August 14th," you said, "a day after your birthday." He smiled softly and embraced you again.

"Glad I'm here for the year then," he said into your ear. You pulled away, stunned by what you heard. He was grinning at you, letting you know that he wasn't joking. You punched his shoulder playfully.

"Good," you said, "because I'm going wasn't going through labour by myself." He chuckled and pulled you into an embrace again.

"Just don't break my hand," he sighed. A clearing of throat made you two jump apart. Chris was leaning on the kitchen doorframe, watching the interaction. You rolled your eyes while Sebastian snaked his arms around your waist from behind, putting his hands on your stomach.

"Will you two be able to sleep now?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively. "Because from what I saw, you two are not going to get enough sleep." Your face heated up as Sebastian laughed.

**Time Skip ~brought to you by Sebastian being a cute little shit~**

You squeezed Sebastian's hand, hearing an audible crack as you screamed from pain again. Hearing the second wail joining the first, you fell back into the pillow.

At four months pregnant, you found out that you were, in fact, having twins.

Now your hospital room was filled with wailing and crying.

You looked up at Sebastian with a small smile.

"Happy birthday, Seb," you whispered.

Sebastian smiled back because his beautiful wife had just gave him the best birthday gift. Two beautiful babies.

Even if it meant that they wouldn't sleep properly for a few days.

———

That's just amazing. I was planning on doing a whole chapter of where Sebastian is just making sure the reader's doing fine but it didn't seem to work out so this was it.

Until next time!