Just A Kiss - Bucky Barnes

Warnings: strong language, fluff, jealous Bucky, a hint of angst
Request: Maybe jealous Bucky?💜 BY javibarnes
A/N: This is short and sweet. Hopefully it won't disappoint though.
———

Bucky wasn't listening to Sam's stupid story of how he had saved Steve's ass from Natasha after a fight. He was trying to find why and how you were laughing at something the new agent—what was his name—was saying. You were laughing enough to grab the agent's arm to hold yourself upright. That gesture made Bucky clear his throat and metal hand flex into a fist.

He tried to make out what the agent was saying, but with Sam's loud blabbering and the heavy metal that Stark insisted to have, Bucky couldn't make out shit. He downed the rest of his whiskey, glancing at Sam who was clearly drunk, and decided that he could go back to his apartment in the tower.

When Bucky finally excused himself from Sam, he caught the agent eyeing you in a way that made Bucky's blood boil. He stopped short, half a distance from the elevator and you. His jaw clenched when he made his decision and he tucked his metal hand into his pocket, making his way to you. You instantly caught his figure, eyes lighting up when you saw him.

"Bucky!" You pulled his left hand, forcing it out of hiding and brought him in for a hug. Your arms snaked around his shoulders and your nose grazed his pulse, dragging out a content sigh from him. His arms instinctively wrapped around your waist, bringing you impossibly close to him.

"Hey, doll," he mumbled into your hair before pulling away. He could feel the hard glare from the agent—something that rhymes with Ken—on the side of his head. You glanced up at him with an adoring smile gracing your lips.

Bucky couldn't resist the pull.

He leaned down to give you a sweet and gentle kiss, cradling the back of your head with his metal hand. It was just a kiss and yet poured every ounce of love you both held for each other. Yeah, you weren't going anywhere if the ring in his pocket had any say.