You're Drunk - Sebastian Stan

You watched Sebastian shake hands with Chris, pulling him in for a hug, and thanked him for inviting you two. You smiled at the interaction, happy that Chris and Sebastian had gotten over the small fight they had two days prior. It was a stupid fight anyways.

Chris and Sebastian had teamed up to prank Anthony, but it had backfired and the two had started to blame each other for the mishap. The argument had been stopped by you and a smirking Anthony, still smug that he had dodged the prank. You had scolded the duo, both pouting by the end.

"Y/N," Scarlett said, coming up beside you. "It's been a while." She opened up her arms and you wrapped yours around her. She squeezed you once before pulling apart.

"It's so good to see you," you said, taking in her look. She was wearing a bright red top with black ripped jeans and red, lacy high heels. "You look stunning." She giggled and shook her head.

"I think you mean you look absolutely beautiful," she awed, giving you a little nudge. "No wonder Seb hasn't been able to keep his eyes off you." You looked over at your boyfriend to see, exactly as Scarlett had said, his eyes flickering over to you. You bit your lip, cheeks and ears heating up, as you glanced down at your attire.

Since it was a reunion—a get together, Chris had put it—you decided to go for a more casual look. The top was a light blue—ice blue, Sebastian had said when you wore it—and it fell off your shoulders, arms full sleeved. It hugged your torso, amplifying your curves. Your jeans were a navy blue while your jewelry and boots were black. It was simple really, but Sebastian couldn't stop obsessing over you, complimenting you the whole drive here.

"Thanks," you mumbled, feeling the warmth flood to your cheeks. She grinned and looped her arm through yours, leading the two of you to the small bar set on the side of the room—the side further away from Sebastian. You knew exactly why Scarlett had taken you to the other side, across the room from him, an angle he could see you perfectly, but couldn't touch you without everyone noticing.

"How long do you think he's gonna stay there?" She whispered in your ear. She gesturing for Scott, who had taken it upon himself to become the bartender, to bring two drinks out for you and her.

"Oh, no," you answered, shaking your head at the drink Scott offered you. "I'm the designated driver for the night." Scott scoffed and slid the drink closer to you.

"You know that's not how it works," he said with a cheeky grin. "You and Seb get super drink and put on a show for the world to remember." You giggled and shook your head, still refusing the drink.

"This time around, it's staying a 'no' to any drink," you said, leaning on the counter. Scarlett raised an eyebrow at you, but shrugged and took a shot of her favourite drink. Scott only grinned and took the glass, tipping it back into his mouth. You smiled as Scott spoke up.

"Sebastian really can't take his eyes off of you, Y/N." You looked over at him to see him looking right at you, a bottle of beer on his lips.  You smiled at him and he smiled back before turning to talk to Chris. You shake your head lightly, clearing out the thoughts and focused on the conversation.

———

"Y/N!" Sebastian slurred, stumbling over to you. You excused yourself from the conversation you were engaged in with Shana and Carly, and then put your hands on his shoulders to keep him steady. He grinned cheekily at you, eyes roaming over your body. You felt yourself heat up under his intense gaze, but knew that the alcohol had gotten to him.

"We should go home," you said softly, trailing your hand to cup his cheek. He pouted at the words, but he had leaned into your touch unconsciously.