Bonus Scene

(Right after Nevaeh got rejected) OH AND I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE THAT GOT THIS BOOK TO 180k READS!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Ace POV

"Your Majesty, a wolf just wondered into your bar would you like us to deal with it?" One of my men question, I can see the bloodlust in his eyes and I sigh rolling my eyes slightly.

"I don't care, just don't leave any blood around my club. I don't need you scaring anyone off." I order signing the fiftieth paper.

Once he leaves I can see the sinister smirk on his face and once again I roll my eyes. "God I hate new vampires, can't even look at a person with blood without getting all black veined." I mumble.

I walk to my window and look down on everyone below us. I can see them but they can't see me.

My eyes immediately land on the wolf the vampire just questioned me about.

Hmm...

It's no doubt she's beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Her hair drops gracefully down her back and oddly she isn't dressed like she was planning on going to a five star club.

She's dressed in sweatpants, a loose shirt, and old white shoes.

Her hair is messy and her eyes are puffy.

I can see the vampire whose name I can't care to remember stalking closer to her with fangs itching to come all the way out, and for some reason within the blink of an eye I'm standing next to her ordering a drink.

"Hmph you just bumped me you idiot, how dare you, and you didn't even give an apology" She's fully sober as of right now and is glaring mercilessly at me.

I'm surprised by her words, and the attitude because I'm a hundred percent positive she can sniff out my high of a rank.

"And you're the one that wondered into my vampires only bar. Wolf." I argue back but I can't bring myself to say it like I would've said to any other mutt that wondered in.

And in my mind I was going to call her a mutt but instead I called her a wolf, damn this idiotic girl.

"Well if I would've went to one of my bars someone would've came looking for me. And I don't want to be found." She mutters taking out a bag of what appears to be wolfbane. She sprinkles some in her drink and take the shot in one swallow.

She licks her lips clean and I can feel my eyes dilate. I know for a fact my black veins are showing around my eyes and on my wrists and she simply stares at them.

"Is the high ranked vampire turned on by the fact I know how to lick my lips?" She teases laughing gently.

For another reason I cannot quite explain I love her laughter.

"I have a feeling you're not of age to be drinking." I point out leaning against the bar.

I see two girls walk up to me and the young wolf simply watched them full interested.

"Hello King Ace...would you like to go to the-"

"Sorry he's in the middle of a conversation. But you can come back after our conversation is done." She interrupts and I'm positive my eyes have dilated more.

"You heard her," I finish off. They scoff and walk away muttering to each other.

"Eh...18...21 really the same thing." She laughs out taking another shot and yet again she licks her lip clean.

The vampire I sent to take care of her earlier is watching us in confusion.

I send a cold glare his way and he sighs in disappointment and walks away to go stalk another human I'm guessing.