Ch. 28

Ace POV

I'm going past trees faster than the average human could ever do. By this speed I should make it there in  at most thirty minutes.

Suddenly something I haven't felt in awhile goes through my body like electricity, Pain. I felt it all over my body and all at once. I looked over my body to see no scars and that's when I realized it's Nevaeh. She's in pain. My queen is hurting right now.

The one thing I dread awakens in me and I feel a darkness consume my body. I can feel myself roar louder than ever and instead of white fur taking over my body a dark solid purple fur sprouts out. My kind are suppose to be extinct. We were abominations. I'm not a vampire. My kind possesses the abilities of a vampire so that is why I went along with it. Plus it's kind of boring to explain. I'm something even humans haven't fantasized about.

Our kind don't have a name so we call ourselves beast of the blood moon. We are only born on blood moons and my family were the royal blood. I will have to get to telling Nevaeh my kids are not part vampire. Instead their something more.

Something stronger.

My kids weren't suppose to even be born. Abominations can't produce children. And I have to tell Nevaeh that they will go through drastic changes. These few changes why're going through now are not even compared to what they could be when older. And Kason knows wait knew what I was. And that's the reason he kept them alive. His wolf could've also built a connection with them but who knows.

Who knows what he planned on using them for.

I take off towards the direction I left her at and once I reach it I see foot prints. I try not to ruin her small prints and I follow after them as if it was prey I was stalking. I don't have a scent and that's another thing that surprised me was Nevaeh smelling me. I follow the paw prints and I see they start getting messy meaning she started running. I see muddy paw prints on broken down logs signaling she was jumping over stuff.

I reach a grassy opening and lose the tracks. Instead I see drops of blood. I sniff the blood and I get chemo signals from the smell of it. Fear, bravery, and pain. I sniff again and get something else. This blood was forced out of her body meaning vampires have her. The scent around me stinks badly meaning lone vampires.

Fuck.

I roar loud in anger and desperation. The wind blows leaves off trees, alive trees willow and die, the grass droops going black. And I feel darkness consume me again. I'm becoming the man I became before I found my mate. I feel my heart turn black. My red fur turns a even darker crimson red. I look in the small drops of water and see my eyes are a striking yellow.

I stop fighting the beast clawing in my head and let him take control.

After today I know for a fact it'll be a lot of bloodshed until I find my queen. And I swear on the goddess I will show no mercy to the person that decided to injure my love.

Nevaeh POV

I wake up in a silver laced chair and I'm gagged. I look around to see no one down hear. But I do see stains of blood. Immediately I try breaking loose until footsteps start coming down the stairs. My eyes shoot to the boots that cause the clicking. And I see a man I've never met before in my life.

"You must be that Abominations mate." He spits out. I growl at his disrespect towards my mate. He instantly slaps me and my head swings to the left. "Rule number one. Never disrespect me. I am your master and you will treat me as such." He hisses. I choke back a laugh as I swallow the blood in my mouth from his hit.

Another slap comes my way and I feel a tooth knock out. "Tell me everything you know about that abomination." He yanks out the rag and I spit out my tooth.

That was my favorite one. Luck of a bitch.

"First of all. Your not my damn master. No matter how many times you hit me your not my fucking master. Second of all don't disrespect my mate. Third of all my mate is a vampire not a abomination." I snarl. Suddenly a loud roar echoes through the building and the place shakes like crazy. The few plants in here dies.

I instantly recognize my mate calling for me and I howl to him suddenly electricity goes through my body and I look down to see a taser on my. I jerk for a few seconds before I pass out.

What the hell did I get into now.

Unknown POV

She has no idea what she is, or what her mate is. It's always is fun when someone realizes they've been lied to.

I would go after the wee ones but they're too powerful. They're at a unstable age and they could destroy half the planet if they were to realize something is happening to their mother.

Those kids are special and rather she realizes it or not they are the most strongest living beings on earth. I don't want her. I want them. And if she doesn't give them to my willingly then that'll be a problem.

But I can't lie. This is also revenge. Ace ruined me. And now I will take the one thing that keeps his beast at bay. I bet as we speak he's trying to hold hisself together. I know Ace. He would never let his beast take control so that is nothing to worry about. And if he knows what's best for this mate of his then he will control hisself.

This is just the beginning of Luis revolt against the king of the underground.

NO ACE IS NOT FUCKING SATAN!

just letting y'all know.

The underground is the supernatural world. And although Ace is not the legal king he is the most powerful. His kids are pretty damn powerful don't get me wrong and when they are older they will be the most powerful beings alive.

But unless they do some crazy shit ( which they may do in the sequel) it will be hard to live up to Ace reputation.

And this is not the end of the story but it is coming up. So guys these last few chapters will be fun. I hoped y'all liked the ride to get where we got.

Do y'all consider this story cliche? I mean the beginning yea she got pregnant left cams back but technically she never got back together with Kason. And she didn't end up with him.

And her kids were not by him lol.

Eh whatever y'all give me some ideas for a sequel. And who do y'all think is the most powerful quadruplet? I mean Aiden is he oldest. Damien gives off that vibe ya know? Caden is quiet but he may have a side of him no one has ever seen because he is a mommas boy. And Jaylyn is the smarts, and strength. Plus she does take after Ace a lot and being the only girl she must've had a strong relationship with Nevaeh. But Damien is the protector of the group. The silent and deadly. And Aiden is a huge mommas boy.

But who do y'all think is the most powerful quadruplet. It could be all of them because they are always together. And did everything together as children.