Ch. 19

I'm sitting here staring at the bloodsucker and I finally get up the courage to ask him his name. "So should I just continue to call you mate or?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Should I continue to beg you to come to my castle before I force you to come?" He retorts. I seriously don't like this guy.

"Name? And last I checked you don't know my name either sooo..." I say expecting him to tell me his name. "Nevaeh." He simply says looking out the window rolling his eyes watching the male wolves load wood into the house.

He gotta attitude with who? Because I know it's not me.

"Excuse me while I ignore your little attitude but if you don't tell me your name. I will make sure you suffer the consequences." I say walking towards him.

"What consequences?" He asks I smirk to myself realizing I'm still fully in heat. I slowly let my scent out and I see the veins around eyes turn black and his eyes turn purple. "Ace." He says looking at me.

Who knew I could get my way just by my scent. I quickly cover back up my scent but by now he's in front of me in less than a second. Stupid Vampire speed.

"You never said you was in heat." He says trapping me against the wall, caging me with his arms. I didn't think it was possible to move on in less than a second from your dead ex mate? Because I just moved on.

"You never asked." I reply looking at my nails.

"Idiot." He says speeding back to the window almost as if he was never in front of me. "I'm ready to leave." He says crossing his arms.

"Ok if you get on your knees." I say smirking. His whole face scrunches up and before I know he's zipping all around the room. When he finally stops I look around to see all my stuff in bags and the kids stuff.

"Or I could just pack your stuff myself." He adds holding back a smile atleast it looks like it. "Hope you know you're carrying all of that." I say. Now that I think about it why am I even trying to stay here? I mean my father mother and uncle are no longer staying part of this pack. They have been excepted into one of the Tribal packs called Makah. Even uncle Gabe something about he trust no one around his twin brother.

Carlos, Alexis, and Rose and my brother are leaving this pack for the Achak pack meaning they will be right next to the Vampire territory and the pack alpha even allowed me to visit as long as I check in with him before I do. Of course Ace rolled his eyes and told me, "I don't see how you're allowing a weak man to tell you to ask for permission,"

Camron. I feel bad for him. His bestfriend turned out to be a psycho and he has a lot of work to do to build up the reputation of this pack. I mean news travels fast through out werewolf community. He also has to find another gamma, delta, and beta.

I'm staring out the window as the rain drops down onto the glass. The kids are fast asleep and I'm just dreading for the worst. I mean we are in the middle of basically no where and there's not a single car in sight. And this dudes personality has already changed on me. He's quiet. He hasn't insulted me once. He's hasn't made any smart remarks. And he hasn't asked to taste my blood.

Which is weird.

"Your acting weird." I state.

"What stage is your heat in?" He asks ignoring what I said. "Um well technically my heat won't end until my wolf is satisfied..." I mumble embarrassed, god I'm telling this man that basically my wolf is a horny whore. As soon as I say that the car stops and I jerk forward.

"What the he-" his icy cold lips interrupt my sentence and one of his hands as if instinctively goes to my neck inserting his dominance over me as his tongue sweeps over my lips. I can feel Estrella purring. I instinctively start to kiss back and instead of letting him dominate me easily which was probably what he was expecting I place my hand in his soft hair and tug slightly making a deep growl in the back of his throat vibrate through his chest. But of course me dominating a kiss didn't last long, he immediately pulled my hair back biting my bottom lip. This is the most random kiss I've ever had and I'm loving it. Just met the man three days ago and already have my lips attached to his.