Ch. 6

This is going to be a boring chapter so. Eh don't be mad at me. But skip to Skylar's POV if you want some tea.

I wake up and as soon as I do I go wake the kids up. I take off their pull ups and clean them up. They are potty trained they just aren't night potty trained yet you know what I mean. After bathing and dressing them I do their hair and go downstairs with four yawning babies behind me.

"Now Aiden calling Mrs. Smith names it is not nice, Jaylyn I already signed your t-shirt form don't forget to turn it in, Caden stop punching random people, and Damien make sure these three do what I just said Ok." I say while preparing their breakfast.

I lay their food in front of them and put one of my plain sleeping shirts over all their clothes so they don't get anything on them. As soon as the put the shirt on Aiden the syrup on his pancakes drip on my shirt.

I make Sky a coffee and she walks downstairs yawning. "Thanks!" She mumbles and takes the coffee out of my hands.

"How did you know that was for you?" I ask. She just shrugs and go sit by Caden at the end of the bar.

"So you ready for tomorrow?" She asks waking up a little.

"Not really. I mean I'm ready to see all my old friends but you know..." I say. I took the weekend off work so today I'm going shopping since the kids don't have any pajamas anymore and their shoes are getting to small plus none of them have suit cases for when we go see my dad. "So do you need anything? I'm going shopping today for clothes and suite cases." I ask.

"No. I don't think so..." she replies wiping Caden mouth.

"Ok. Well just call me if you need anything." I say throwing the kids plates away. I clean their faces and take my shirts off of them. "See you later." I wave. She waves back and heads back upstairs. I buckle the kids in their boosters and drive to the head start. I walk them in and they wave good by.

30 minutes later

I arrive at the mall and I head to kids foot locker. I find the kids size shoes and look in that section I decide to get Jaylyn out the way and I get her a pair of sandals and three pair of gym shoes.

I go to the boy section next and get them all the same gym shoes.

I leave that store and head to a store that looks like they sell kid clothes. I grab a few (and by a few I mean I grab anything I like) pajamas for the kids. I check out and thank the cashier.

I move on to the suitcases at Belks and I see a wonderful selection. Luckily I see each of my kids favorite show.

Right as I'm heading to the checkout area I smell an amazing scent and it smells nothing like Kason. I should know. I look around and then I smell the scent of vampires. My eyes widen in fear and I quickly rush to the counter.

I buy the items and quickly exit. Where the hell was that god lovingly scent coming from.

On my way home I look at the time and see it's still 3 hours until the kids get out. I go to the food court and a woman passes by me seeing all the baby stuff I have. "Oh you have kids?" She asks she older probably in her 40s.

"Yep four beautiful quadruplets." I say smiling.

"Aren't you a bit young?" She asks. Ugh I should've known someone can't just ask a nice and move on. "21 with four year olds." I say proudly.

"This generation...-" I cut her off and smile sweetly. "I was just so lucky to be able to get my college education early in the medical field and now I'm a proud doctor of the East wing hospital." I say her mouth drops and she moved on.

What a Karen. I mumble under my breath.

I look at the time again and it's still a while until the kids get out. I sigh and decide to leave the mall. I walk outside and put everything in the trunk.

After just driving around it's finally time to pick the kids up.

Who knew when your kids are at school it's actually quite boring. I see the kids running his way.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! look at my pwetty elephant." Jaylyn says showing a pink elephant.

"It's so pretty." I say holding back the confusion of what looks like a potato with four stick legs.

"Mommy got you all some things today." I say crouching down.

"Ooo Pwesents HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!" Aiden yells throwing his hands up.

"It's not anyone's birthday." I chuckle out. I walk them outside and buckle them in.

"No peaking until we get home." I say. they say quick 'yes ma'ams' and I decide to stop at Mc Donald's to get them something to eat.

When we make it home I grab the bags and they instantly look a me with their big beautiful eyes. "Gimme gimme gimme." Caden says reaching. I lay the bags down and give them each their suitcase. Instead of being normal kids they sit on them and roll themselves around. "WEEEE!" Damien yells.

Few hours later.

I pack their bags and make sure I pack pull ups their tooth brushes, and their shoes. Zipping their back packs I sigh and pack mine. The kids are taking a nap on my bed so I take a shower and do my hygienes while they are sleep. I put their pajamas on them while they are sleep and lay them down in their beds. I hear Skylar come in and she walks in my room.

"Just letting you know I'm home night sis." She says waving. I wave back and drift off to sleep.

Skylar POV

As I come back from work I hear Nevaeh's T.V. on and I walk in her room seeing her fall asleep. "Just letting you know I'm home night sis." I wave.

I walk in my room and shut the door. I clean the wound on my shoulder. Fun fact I'm a assassin.

Of course my sister and family will never know about how I got so much money without having a job. They just think I won a lottery or something I guess. I know your wondering why did you leave your family the safety of your pack. I'm not one for following rules or praising someone just because they were born with power. I love my family and my nieces and nephews and I would kill Kason if he hurt my little sister again. But he's lucky I'm the bigger person and that I actually convinced my sister to let him see his kids.

I get a call from Blade A.K.A My partner. I answer and I hear loud crunching on the other end of the phone. "Blade What is it?" I ask hearing Caden cry. He's fell off the bed. Again.

"Whose baby is that?" He asks ignoring my first question.

"None of your business. Now I would like to know why I am being called this late at night." I say rudely. Don't get me wrong I love Blade but he's a very very nosy.

"Oh just saying we have a job tonight so get your stuff together and come on. Want me to pick you up?" He asks he wants so badly to know at least one thing about me. I do consider him a friend but I love my family too much to just give them out like that.

"Nah I'm good." I say hanging up. Whelp time to go do what I do best.

Kill people that either upset the organization I work for or people who have done bad things. Pretty sure Hell is waiting for my arrival.