Ch. 7

Nevaeh POV

I woke up due to my kids school schedule and decided not to wake them up until later on. I went to Sky room to see her not even there. I thought she only worked night shifts. I swear her job is so complicating. I walk in the kids room to see Jaylyn sitting their with her eyes open. Jaylyn has always been the early bird. But if you don't go get her she will just sit there then eventually start crying. I go pick her up and she rubs her eyes.

"You ready to brush your teeth." I ask pushing her lion hair out of her face.

"Mhm." She mumbles I walk to the bathroom and grab her mechanical Cinderelle toothbrush. After he waking up I made breakfast and I catch Sky walking in with the scent of blood on her.

"Where have you been?" I ask putting waffles in front of Jaylyn.

"Oh it was a rogue wondering around the house and I chased it a while so that's why I'm back so late." I nod understandingly and offer her something to eat.

"Don't mind if I do." She says grabbing a piece of chopped of waffles off the plate. I see the boys start walking in rubbing there eyes.

"Come on let me change you three out of your pull ups." I say picking the three of them up.

After putting them in underwear I give them some waffles. "So you coming with me to the packhouse." I ask lookin away from the kids and lookin at her.

"Yeah gotta make sure old mate here don't step out of line." She says popping her knuckles I chuckle at her and walk in the kids room checking their bags. All of them got a good amount of clothes in them and I put their shoes in the suite case. And then go pack mine.

I walk downstairs and give them each their suitecase. "Did you pack your bag or will you arrive later after me." I say walking towards the door.

"Later." She says with a stuffed mouth. I nod and turn around.

"Sure you don't want me to wait on you I mean I don't care how long it takes you to-" I ramble.

"Stop stalling, bye sis." She waves goodbye smirking. I pout like a child and walk outside grabbing the kids suite cases.

"Um any of you hungry?" I stall again. They all shake their heads no and I growl frustratedly. I start the car and then I realize none of them are dressed. HA and neither am I. It will take a while to even get them dressed or pick them outfits. I back up back into the drive way and there's Jordan standing with five outfits in her hands.

"Go get dressed I'll dress the kids." She says. I snatch the outfit and head inside to my room.

Ok so let's be clear Aiden is the oldest, Then Damien, Caden, and lastly Jaylyn.

Personalities
Aiden: mischievous, bad, nosy, kind, loud, smart, athletic, and talks a lot
.
Damien: Quiet, mean, athletic, and smart,

Caden: funny, nice, nosy, smart, outgoing, and athletic.

Jaylyn: smart, nice, adventurous, tomboyish, athletic, and talkative.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

1 hour later

We arrive at the packhouse and the first people I thing I see is Carlos arguing with Rose over a apple. "Why don't you just split it?" I ask.

"BUTT OUT NEVAEH!" They yell turning around bickering again. And then they slowly turn back around. Carlos jumps over the counter and tackles me.

"You stink like seriously stink." He says quickly getting up.

"Well I am a rogue now and so are my kids." He looks at me and looks behind me to see the kids just looking around the place. He looks back at me and then back at them.

"Yeah uh huh I forgot you had kids." He says honestly. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"They don't stink at all." He says sniffing them Damien pops his nose and Carlos quickly backs back grabbing his nose. "Ouch. This one bites." He says pointing. Rose is staring at the kids in awe.

"Alpha? Since when did you start calling him Alpha?" I ask hugging back tighter.

"Well ever since we submitted to him. I mean he is the new alpha. Right now he's training he pack." She says staring me in the eyes.

"Girl and by the way killer outfit. The alpha is going to flip." She winks. I smile at her fangirling and I notice a mark on her neck.

"MY BROTHER MARKED YOU?!?" I squeal. Instantly her face brightens up and it's adorable.

"You should've been there it was the mot amazing thing of my life." She says while her eyes twinkle.

"Let me go find a empty room to put me and my kids stuff in." I say grabbing their suitecases. I walk upstairs and I find my old room still untouched. By now my scent is completely gone and it looks abandoned.

The kids throw their shoes all across the room and one look from me they all go put them neatly against the wall. "Mommy I'm hungwy" Caden says rubbing his stomach. I pick all four of them up and trust me you get used to carrying four kids around after 4 years.

I walk downstairs and I see him sweating with no shirt on. I can't help but stare. I mean what female wouldn't want to see a ripped male with an eight pack, no shirt on, and he's sweating. Lord bless me. He sniffs the air and looks up at me. Then at the four kids in my arms. "Hi...Kason." I say trying to sound bored. Remember he probably could care less about you and your kids. I don't forgive him. But I won't be petty over a boy that doesn't want me. That's just childish.