Ch. 16

Right now I'm playing with my kids in wolf form. Since we are playing outside I'm aware of all my surroundings. If a simple leaf drops I go to check it out. Mother instincts oh how I love them.

"Mommy I wanna be a wolf." Aiden pouts crossing his arms. I simply nuzzle his head and pin him down as he tries to fight back. "YOU CHEATING!" He yells out, I fake a whimper and let him pin me down instead. Jaylyn is admiring my wolf and trying her best to draw it.

Even though it looks like a potato with a worm as a tail, And it has no legs.

Damien is trying archery. He playing with fake rubber arrows but the strange thing is he's actually good at it. Caden is helping Aiden wrestle me and I simply let them attack me. But next thing I know Aiden's teeth gets a lot sharper on my fur and I let out a real whimper when he bites to hard. I hold his neck with my teeth letting out a firm growl disciplining him for his action. I let go and examine why his bite was so hard.

This explains it he has canines...or at least was resembles canines. They look a lot sharper than regular pup canines.

I shift back and put my clothes on and look at his teeth. He's crying because well it must of hurt. I look at his mouth to see his gums are bleeding a little. "Aiden baby you just got big teeth like mommy." I say cradling him. His tears dry up faster than I can blink and he's clapping. "YAY!" He yells throwing his arms up.

I examine them closer and realize that they are not canines.

Their fangs.

"I open his mouth and do a quick guess on how long they are. At least 4 centimeters long and I put him down so he can show his siblings. I must of been distracted because I smell a weird scent surround us. I've smelt this scent before.

Vampires.

I quickly scoop up all of my children and run faster than I've ever ran before but their catching up quickly. I put my kids down and get in a protective stance over them. The first blood sucker I see is a female and she hisses at me. I growl ferociously back. "What's wrong old lady cat stuck in your throat?" She shows her fangs at me and I show my canines at her. Another male vampire shows up standing in front of her he most be her beloved.

Vampires have beloveds and werewolves have mates.

"Get off of my territory you bloodsucker." I growl on the verge of shifting. "They're eyes travel to my kids and the next thing I know a growl erupts from me and it's feral. It shakes trees and it shakes the ground. Another vampire shows up but he's more grandpa than the others.

"Mommy what's with the weird smelling people." Damien asks stepping up. I ignore his question and I notice they're circling me. I snap at a male vamp that tries to close in. I shift into my wolf and I feel power radiate through me. I'm about to pounce on one of them but a very sexy man appears in front of me and slams the other vampire into a tree.

'Mate.' Estrella says gaining power in her voice.

Impossible he's a vampire.

"Take another step towards her and I will slit your throat." He hisses violently. "Yes your Majesty." They say bowing down. My eyes widen and I look up at him. Mate. Estrella says again. But...but I thought that wasn't possible.

That's why I no longer felt a connection with Kason. And why I was so weak. Kason isn't my mate. Estrella says gaining color in her eyes.

And Kason is not our kids father.

'Not possible. I mated with him.' I say look down at Aiden's fangs.

When you mates with Kason you was on wolf birth control. But what I never told you was we mated with someone else that day. You got drunk and went to a club and we mated with him. And wolf birth control doesn't work with vampires.

'That bastard. Kason knew. HE KNEW MY KIDS WEREN'T HIS!" I shriek through my head. Of course he knew he would feel a strong connection with them if they were his. Omg all this time he hasn't been my mate and I stayed.

Soon Kason shows up and growls at the Vampire beside me. "Give me her and my kids." He snarls. "Your kids?! YOU LIED TO ME!" I yell walking up to him slapping him.

"Nevaeh you don't know what your talking about we are mates. And those are my children." He growls. Damien shakes his head no. "You said on teliphone that 'Of course their not my kids but imagine how powerful my pack would be if I had hybrids as children." Damien states in this funny voice. I look shell shocked at Damien and back at Kason.

"Honey how long did you know this?" I ask crouching down next to him. "Oh um about 3, 4, 5, 6...6 days now." He says looking up at the sky smiling like he's proud of himself.

The kids look so similar to this stranger. His scent releases and it's that amazing scent I smelt a while back in the mall. And for some reason it's like a tugging memory for me like I've smelt it way before I smelt it at the mall.

"He's lying." Kason says shaking. I bring my children behind me now defending them from whose supposed to be their father while keeping a watchful eye on those dead people. I feel like such a hoe even though this happened a while back. The male vampire stands in front of me in one swift motion and Kason shifts into a red wolf as I look into the red eyes little fragments of the past pop into my mind and it all makes sense.

Ps none of these moment were said on camera more like behind the scenes kinda thing so don't get confused.
Flashback.

"Yeah he doesn't even know how many kids you have so don't worry." Rose says over the phone line. I think to myself saying he should feel a connection to all of them.

Next flashback.

I thought to myself why the kids didn't call him dad immediately. I mean it's by instinct to recognize your parents even if you haven't seen them your whole life. I mean my dad wasn't with me my first 3 years of life and I called him dad.

Next flashback

I watched as all the kids was running around the house and I looked at Sky. I looked back down at them and thought even as werewolf pups they shouldn't be running with such ease at 5 months old.

Next Flashback.

As Kason was carrying me to the pack house on his shoulders I realized there was no sparks. But it must be because he rejected me.

Next flashback.

I watched as the kids interacted with Kason and smelt no genuine love Come from them. I pushed the thought beside and joined them.

Next flashback.

Although I was very horny at the moment I was not craving Kason's attention. I was craving something else someone else. Estrella was whimpering in my mind begging for mate but I thought she wanted Kason's attention and I didn't forgive him for rejecting me. And I didn't plan on being his lover ever again. And she had to deal with that.

End of flashbacks.

The vampire moved with such ease in grabbing Kason's neck but Kason was not a regular wolf he was a blood wolf so he easily got out of his grip. I saw my mate. Feels funny saying that anyways. I saw my mate's body shake and the people around us had fear in their eyes. He shifts into a large werecat and his eyes are purple. A lavender purple. His shape is the shape of a jaguar and he's all white, with only black spots.

Kason doesn't back down and he quickly tries to swipe at him. The vampire had him around the neck and Caden look wide eyed I don't want my children to see what might happen so I pull all their heads and hide them in my stomach. I don't hear anything but I see him drop Kason and Kason shies away into the trees with a sorry look in his eyes. He looks genuinely sorry but I ignore his look and send him a hard glare.

Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger.