Ch. 30

This chapters you guys will see the power awaken in the kids. So enjoy

Nevaeh POV

The man finally leaves leaving me half conscious. I put my hand over my baby and hope to god it belongs to Ace. I try reaching his mind again and I'm left without success.

Although the silver didn't affect my mate link with him. But it did effect my ability to easily move in and out of his mind. That is unless he purposely blocks me out.

I decide to give up until I feel the strain in our link disappear immediately I try to contact him. "Ace can you hear me?" I say. Thank god he can't hear the pain in my voice. I can hear a large gasp in our link and then it's quiet.

"Ace. Hello can you hear me?" It's quiet until I hear a few sobs through our link. "Ace don't cry. Please." Even though I'm in pain I don't want to know I caused him pain. "Nevaeh. Where are you?" He asks abruptly.

"Ace I don't know. But I do remember going past a big river. I think it was the river surrounding you territory. Ace I-I" suddenly I lose the connection and that strain is back. I feel exhausted. Then what is now in my daily routine I black out and go slump in my cell.

Ace POV

"Nevaeh? Are you there? NEVAEH!" I growl out in frustration and let the unknown sadness I've felt express itself. I fall against the wall and I know for a fact my Face is probably covered in blood from tears. "Why did they have to take you away from me Nevaeh?"

I hear several gasps beside me and my head snaps to where the sounds are coming from. "Who took mommy?" Caden asks. I sigh and tell myself they should know the truth about their mom.

"Kids your mom isn't on vacation. She was taken by...bad guys." I swear this whole dad thing is something completely new to me. "I'm gonna punch that bad guy in the face." Caden replies. His eyes turn a deep and bright yellow color and I found out that he is the yellow child.

Damien is growling and his eyes turn blue. His growl isn't like the normal pup growl it should be. It's something that could leave nightmares on that person who hears it. Jaylyn is vibrating with purple eyes and her cute adorable little hands are balled up in fish with black veins.

Suddenly a blue shark like figure is surrounding Damien, a Phoenix is surrounding Aiden, a yellow bear is surrounding Caden, and a purple jaguar is surrounding Jaylyn. They take off in a direction I instantly call a minority of my guards to follow us and we follow where they lead. They're moving through trees they've never seen before.

The legends are true. They're born to protect they're creator. It's hard having to stay behind them since I want to speed up so bad. After a few more minutes they stop in front of a building but before they can do anything they pass out. They're to young to use this much power. And they'll most likely forget this because they can't control it. Immediately I look around to see if I can find my most trusted guard.

"Gilbert." I call he is immediately in front of me and I look at the passed out kids on the ground. "You are in charge of keeping these four completely safe." I say. I stop for a moment and stop him. I make everyone look me directly in the eyes and I order them to forget my kids were ever here and that we were able to track Nevaeh down by myself.

I don't need anyone knowing my kids secret. Even Gilbert won't remember this. They nod their head and Gilbert runs into a direction with the four kids over his shoulders.

"And for the rest of you. If you find Nevaeh you immediately report to me. And kill anyone else. And rescue those also held captive." As soon as I complete that I take off into the building.

"Nevaeh." I call out through our link. Nothing.

I'm able to catch a faint smell of her scent and it's enough for me to track her down. I race to her and as soon as I reach her there's a male standing right beside her with a silver knife in his hand. She's turnt away from me so I can't see her. But I do see the scars up and down her torn shirt. The burn marks all on her body. I feel my body start shaking and dark mist eject out of my hands.

"If I was You I'd obtain that beast of yours." He taunts letting knife pierce her skin a little. "Give me my mate." I growl. "I will give you your pathetic mate when you turn yourself in and those children of yours." He says with a wicked smile. I roar loudly and Nevaeh awakens.

"Ace..." She says hoarsely. The man digs the knife deeper and she lets out a ear shrieking scream. But it's not in pain. It's her calling for something. It's like a howl like scream. The man immediately takes he knife out of her and right before he can say something else the ground shakes.

Then four figures appear and the man smiles brightly. "Well I already have what I want." He says. "Come here children. I am your new master." The kids are shaking and their not even conscious. They're still passed out but their own beasts are awake. Damien is the first to act and he lunges at the man. The shark from early ignites and with great power he slings the man into the wall.

Immediately while he's down I run to his and pin him against the wall. "Kids. Go back home." I growl. They are about to argue until I growl. "Now." They are about to walk away until Caden runs at him with full speed and punches him breaking a leg bone for sure. "I told you I would punch you." He growls and walks out the room.

I knock him out with banging his head against the wall and drop his body. One of my guards walk in and grab him. "Your majesty. They're all dead." He says. I nod my head and ran my mate. Kissing her gently.

This man will go through years of torture for hurting her. She's my fucking queen. Suddenly as I'm hugging her close I hear two heart beats. And my heart doesn't beat. But it could just be her heart beating fast. So I ignore it. Plus the rhythm doesn't interwind so I pay no attention to it.

I race towards the palace and the first place I run to is the emergency medical wing. I run faster jam I ever have and almost immediately I am in there. "Doctor Jones. Please help her." The doctor races towards her and looks at her. "Sir. Her heart isn't beating we need to get her into surgery now." A stretcher is in front of us in seconds and I don't want to let her go but I do.

They race off and I'm left standing there fighting back tears. Soon my kids are brought in and my heart starts racing again. "What's wrong with them?" I ask immediately. "That's the problem we don't know they just passed out and since we don't much about heartbeats we have no idea why theirs are beating so fast." I put my head against their chest and it is beating fast.

Fuck. My. Life.....well technically I'm dead but nevermind.

"DOCTOR PUT THEM IN A ROOM TOO!" I yell out. Soon they are put on stretchers and I run my hand roughly down my face.

I don't know what to do. My mate's heart isn't beating. My childrens' hearts are beating way too fast and I'm stuck unable to do anything about it. I roar loudly in frustration.

I'm going to give this son of a bitch a lesson. And by the time I'm done with round one he's going to beg me to end his life.

So Nevaeh is back. But is she really back. The kids have reached their inner beast and basically saved the day but was their life in trade for their mother's?

Lemme stop. Lol

But seriously. This story can end happily ever after or terribly ever after.

Ok ok I'm done now.

But this story is coming to a end sadly. But the sequel will be up almost immediately. I'm not going to be one of those authors where you have to wait like two years for a sequel 😂 but I do think when I finish my other story I will take a break for a while because you guys don't know how hard it is with writing two stories at once. So that was tiring.

And Christmas break is coming up so I may start the sequel then who knows. Or I could finish it earlier. I want you guys to guess my age.