Ch. 1

If you haven't read the new Prologue please go read it. Thxs

3 weeks later.

This is my third time throwing up all night. But at the same time I'm stuffing watermelon pieces in my mouth.

"I'm soo hungryyyy" I mumble and then afterwards barf my whole intestines out. I smelt the air and my scent smelt sweetish. And my scent smells like apples and watermelon with small hint of a rainish scent. Nothin sweet about that.

I see April step in and her eyes widen and she drops the watermelon chunks instantly I grab one off the floor blow on it and eat it. "What?! It's a three second rule." I mumble with my mouth full.

"Nevaeh...you're pregnant." She says pointing at my stomach. I burst out laughing and wipe my tears off my face.

"Yeah with a food baby." I chuckle out. She shakes her head and looks sad.

"No with a pup." She says siting down next me. This time I start laughing out of anger slash sadness.

"That bastard." I say laughing. "First he rejects me. Then gets me pregnant and now I have to leave my whole life behind because of him." I say laughing and vibrating at the same time.

"Wait...WHAT?!?" She yells. "You don't have to leave show that idiot that he's missed the chance to have a family." She says hugging me. I am now sobbing because of sadness. "Ok um try to listen for your pup's heart beat." She says trying to cheer me up. My wolf perks up and I stop everything and shallow my breathing and yes I hear another heart beat I listen harder to hear it better but instead I hear four other heart beats.

"Omg! Nevaeh you will be fatter than a whale." April mocks. I roll my eyes and I stand up. How on Earth am I suppose to handle school and being a mother to four on my first pregnancy.

"What about my scent?" I ask looking up.

"My aunt is a witch she can make a potion to hide your scent." A witch can be anyone that holds at least one of the different types of Feline stones. I nod my head and I hear loud chewing coming this way.

Their is only one person I know that eats as much as a pregnant wolf. "Carlos." I say and he walks through the bathroom doors and his eyes pop open.

"Wow which one of you is pregnant." He says pointing in between us. April smiles and points at me. "Ooh I'm a uncle." He claps. April eyes widen.

"IM A GODMOTHER!" She yells my mom walks in and her eyes are wide.

"Who's going to be a god mother." She says looking around. I looked nervously at Carlos and April. Why is everyone bursting in my room?

"M-mom I p-pregnant." Just when I said that my father walked in. WHY IS EVERYONE COMING IN MY ROOM?!?! He looks at me and exits. "I'm going to be a grandma." My mom whispers. I ignore everyone and run after my dad. I'm closer with my dad. Me and my mom have a great relationship don't get me wrong but I'm a daddy's girl.

I see him outside in the garden by the daisies. "Daddy?" I call out he turns around and smiles at me gently. "Are you mad at me? I wasn't thinking and then everything went downhill and I-" I was caught off by him hugging me. I hugged him back tighter.

"I'm scared I'm not ready to be a mom but I can't even imagine myself if I gave this baby up or took away its life." I sobbed He shushed me.

"It's going to be ok. Who is the father?" Yeah did I mention my dad knows exactly nothing about the rejection. My mom knows because well she won't exactly have a force shift and go hunt down the boy that broke my heart. I was thinking about telling him before a flashback came to mind.

Flashback.

"Sweetie just remember. If a boy even thinks about you I'm ripping his tongue out and I'm shoving it up his-" my mom hushed him and he just smiled innocently. "Ok find. I'll just kill him no pain it'll be a quick death." He says my mom thinks and nods her head.

End of flashback.

I quickly closed my mouth and looked up at his waiting eyes. "That doesn't matter." I says grabbing a flower.

"Please tell me you know the father?" He asks crouching down and grabbing mom's favorite daisy.

"Yes I know him but I don't want him in my life." My dad eyes widen.

"What did he do?" He says through gritted teeth. I know I won't be able to lie. And plus he could easily hear my pulse and heartbeat if I lie.

"Mymaterejectedmeaftersleeping
withmethebabiesarehis." I say quickly after about 10 seconds he roars. I step back.

"Babies?" He tries to say calmly. "Four." I answer he force shift and shoot through the forest. I walk inside and see my mom Carlos and April looking at a iPad.

"Mom dad isn't coming home tonight." I mumble and go see what they're looking at. They're looking at baby cribs. "You know we don't know the genders and they won't be coming until 9 months." I chuckle actually liking the dark wood crib with the green monkey.

"Yeah we know but you know wolves are known for going through pregnancies earlier. We just use human time because there's no exact date for when you will give birth. Especially with alpha babies." April say still swiping through baby stuff.

"That's just a myth silly I either give birth on 8 months or 9 months." I say rolling my eyes now feeling mad for no reason.

Estrella: "I think we will make great single mothers." My wolf says finally speaking to me after three whole weeks.

Me: "Where have you been while I was a emotional wreck." I ask.

Lola: "healing myself after my ma- ex mate rejected us." She mumbles. I stop knowing she doesn't want to talk about it.

Me: "glad your back." I say cutting the link. I get my attention back on my friends and mom and Rose walks in.

"OMG you got pregnant before I did. That's a shocker." She says mumbling the last part.

"Shh" I say not really wanting anyone to figure out. The pack house is empty due to it being around school time. Rose is only home because my brother is home.

"So how's the mate life going." April asks looking up from the iPad.

"Very very...very well." She says drifting off into la la land.

"Ew I don't need to know about my brothers man hood." I say scrunching my nose up she shrug and goes in the game room where my brother is. I smell the air and I smell my scent getting stronger and my ex-mates scent heading this way. Hmm it must take a while for his scent to not have a effect on me. I check the time and see it's 3:20 time for school to end. I grab April and Carlos and run upstairs in my room shutting the door. "April did you get that spray from your aunt." I ask she reach in her purse and bring out a old perfume bottle with purple liquid in it.

"She said one spray on the center of your belly and make sure to re-spray once a 5 hours. And you should run out after 4 months so to come back. I nod my head and grab it I lift my shirt up and spray the center of my stomach instantly my scent is back to normal but with now a little lavender. I sigh and Carlos grabbed a cupcake out of no where.

I look at him and his eyes widen and quickly he shakes his head. "No. My cupcake." He says. I puppy dog eye him and he whines. "STOPPP" He says stomping I stick my lip out and he pushes the cupcake towards me. "I don't like red velvet anyways." He says.

Red velvet. I burst into tears and stuff the cupcake in my mouth at the same time. "HE SMELLS LIKE RED VELVET!" I sob while chewing. April and Carlos hug me. "Why don't we watch series of the Flash." April suggest. Instantly I am happy and I grab the fire stick remote.