Ch. 12

"Gavin. Step. Away. From. My. Dad." I grit out. Let me explain Gavin is the evil uncle. My dad is his twin but they are polar opposites. Dad is nice Gavin is mean. Dad is genuine while Gavin would put roaches in your pillow just so they crawl in your ears. Dad doesn't murder people while Gavin does it for a living.

"Oh sweetie it's nice to see you." He taunts with that stupid smirk of his. "You know you got your nose and smile from me." He says trailing a finger over my dad's breathing tube.

"Ok let's make something clear I'm not your little sweetie and you should not be here." I say stumping over and snatching his hand away from my dad's breathing tube.

"Oh still as hostile as ever." He says staring down at me.

"You know this was not the reunion I was hoping for." He says. His Louisiana accent is the only soothing thing about him. And that's it. "So where are my nephew and nieces?" He asks.

"Somewhere away from you." I spit at him.

"You know your attitude is the reason you don't got a lover." He says stepping away.

"Hmm maybe did ya think about I don't want one?" I say back sarcastically. He studies me and I just stare back at my father.

"Did anyone ever tell you the truth behind me and your fathers relationship?" He says staring almost gently at my father.

Almost.

Kason POV

"Ok so wh-" before I finish Damien interrupts me.

"Icecream." He says clapping.

"Ok...anything else." I say.

"Nature walk. I wanna go walking." Jaylyn says smiling. I nod and grab their hands, we head to the park and the kids run off to the slides. I smile at them and I notice several of my guards in wolf form watching over the kids and me. Eyeing everyone that got close to us.

Somehow Kason ended up with us and he's playing with the kids.

"I'm going to be right back they better be in tip top condition when I get back." I mindlink him while walking to the ice cream stand. I pay for ice cream sandwiches since it seemed like the least messy item. I don't know why but I just don't like messy items. And lucky me these kids love to get messy. Note the sarcasm. I give them their sandwiches and I notice a scent in the air. Rogues.

"Get Mr. rocks the pack warrior to take the kids home." I growl through the mindlink and instantly Nevaeh's brother pops through the woods in human form and he grabs the kids. They are put on the back of several wolves and race to the pack house.

As soon as I get out of eyesight of the humans I shift into my wolf and I take off towards the smell. I reach a den in the ground and I cautiously walk to a opening seeing two adult females wolves curled around toddler girls.

The females growl at me and I growl back making them submit. The little girls are small probably around the age of 3 or younger. I shift back and the females look away. "Who are you? And what are you doing on my land?" I say trying not to sound mean. These females are obviously moms to these girls and they are stressed out enough as it is.

The females shift and I focus my eyes on their eyes not dare to look anywhere else. "I-im sorry but please don't hurt the kids..." she stumbles.

"Follow me." They grab the girls and shakily walk out the right hole. I shift back so I'm not naked and I lead them to the pack house. Something about the one to the right makes my senses heighten..it's almost as she smells of vampire. Damnit.

He...he knows. I quickly shake the thought away and let the chill climb down my spine. It could just be they were running from vampires because wolves don't associate with the bloodsuckers.

I see Nevaeh talking to Rose and Carlos while she smells the air and looks at me. "Hi Kason who is this." She asks. The girls look up at Nevaeh with terrified eyes. "Kason what did you do?" She ask changing her mood.

"I did nothing. I found them and I was going to ask do you and Jaylyn have clothes for them?" I ask stepping away. Which is weird because I'm in wolf form. She makes a O shaped mouth and signals them to follow her. A pack member passes me some shorts and o shift back. I look over to see a group of teenage boys watching Nevaeh butt as she walks away.

"You continue to stare and your eyes will be ripped out on the floor." I growl. They gulp and nervously walk away. I see the kids run inside from outside and Aiden and Caden stop and look at the little girls shyly walking up the stairs.

"Who is that?" Aiden says pointing. Caden shrugs. Damien isn't paying attention and Jaylyn is just tapping away on her tablet.

A/N you guys have to bear with me. My laptop acts slow. I'm on my phone. And typing baby language is sooooo difficult when your phone autocorrects E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! So just imagine them using a baby tone.

Nevaeh POV.

"Yes I was a bit of a psycho. But your father was the one who had my back through everything. Someone messed with my twin I killed him. Someone threatened him. Dead. The man that killed his goldfish. Tortured. So yes I'm a idiot of a psycho but I'm getting sick of people trying to separate me from my blood twin brother. So I'm telling you now sweetie I would kill you in a heartbeat if you tried. But anyways Cheerios gotta go well you know kill someone new. It is my job anyways." And without he jumped out the window and disappeared.

"I-I will just come back later..." a doctor says and then backs out the door.

.