Bonus Scene #2

Nevaeh's POV (night with Ace)
WARNING: this chapter does have mature words and content, so please do not be shocked if you read pass a flashback of their night together.

I wake up still very much drunk and I look at the man next to me.

...

DAMNIT NEVAEH!!! You're so fucking stupid.

With his arm securely around me I immediately slide under the covers to get from under his tight hold.

Only to come face to face with it.

Should I-

NO!

I slide from under the covers only to be met with the most excruciating pain in my lower half. It was like losing my virginity all over again...wow he makes his shlong seem small. I look around and seen the time on the clock of 4:50am. No wonder it's still dark outside.

Flashbacks of last night come back in small sections and my cheeks turn red.

"Fuck Nevaeh," he groans out after ramming into me once again. I tug on the handcuffs that was placed on me while releasing another moan.

"Please..." I moan out not knowing what I'm begging for.

"You know why the handcuffs are on," he groans dropping his head staring me right in the eyes. My eyes wonder to the small blood droplets coming from his back and I blush a little.

"Sorry," I mumble a little embarrassed.

"Don't be, I loved the pain..." he does a devilish smirk taking his finger and wiping at the small blood drops and placed his finger in my mouth.

Oddly that was fucking hot.

His blood tastes sweet and usually vampire blood has a foul taste. And without warning his eyes flash purple again and he exits my body only to ram back into it again at full force while gripping onto the bed board.

"No doubt that will be the best I've ever had or will have." I whisper grabbing my clothes. While limping around the room to find my other shoe.

I walk up to him and kiss his forehead causing him to relax a little and his features to soften. I look at his crown that must've fell on the floor at some point of last night and I smile a little before placing it next to him.

"I really hope I don't forget you when the wolfbane wears off," but I knew I'd forget him. There's no doubt about it, but I can't be here when he wakes up. Vampires are known to kill the person out of bloodlust after intercourse and since I'm not his beloved he would most definitely not be able to fight the urge to drink me dry, and there's no doubt about it that he could easily overpower me if I was to stay.

Plus a wolf and a vampire is none sense. It just wouldn't work.

Four years Later (Ace's POV)

While sitting at a dull meeting I get a text message from my head warrior. I'm visiting a coven that's neighbors with the wolf territory and I'm bored out of my mind. "Sir a wolf had passed onto vampire territory and she seems to have four kids with her." Immediately I stand up and messages about five vampires to accompany me to her sighting.

"Your Majesty you can't just walk away from a meeting like this...it's unprofessional." One of the older vampires scold.

"I don't give a shit, this meeting was going no where anyways." I mumble closing the door behind me.

Due to my speed I'm standing outside in seconds and so are the other five vampires.

"Hey your majesty..." one of the female warriors greet in a overly flirtatious voice.

Five years ago I would gladly flirt back but since I've met her I can't bring myself to even look at another female in a lusting way.

"Come on, there's been a wolf spotted five miles away from here." I order taking off in the direction with the bloodlust steady clawing at my head.

I haven't drunk a sip of blood since I've tasted hers and not going to lie it's made me weaker than I was before but any blood that's not hers I just throw it back up.

I told you I wasn't going to consume that nasty shit. He argues while resting his head comfortably.

I roll my eyes not wanting to hear his bull today.

As I get closer and closer this familiar scent feels my nose, but since it's way to faint I can't grasp it quite yet.

As I get closer I can hear the five heartbeats that the border guard had mentioned.

But something about the heartbeats bring me a weird type of happiness.

Wait...I know that heartbeat pattern. Soon the scent retreats and the heartbeats get further away meaning they're running away.

I know they left the territory but I'm already curious about the couple of people.

"Push forward" I mutter knowing everyone heard me because they nodded their heads and ran faster than before.

I stop running for a second trying to realize what's going on and that's when I hear the arguing and I know that voice.

"What? cat stuck in your throat old lady?"

Immediately I rush forward to see the male about to bite at her neck and I see her in wolf form, I launch at him with full force not knowing exactly why. With only a twitch of my arm he goes flying into the tree next to us.

Beloved...it's her. He whispers standing up.

Impossible, she's a wolf. I mumble.

I see the vampires progressing towards her with hungry eyes and I hiss at them, "Take another step towards her and I'll slit your throat."

As she's staring at me with cold eyes And examining all of us a man comes running through the forest barking out orders, I simply ignore him and stay in hard thought when I hear a loud smack.

I look up to see him with a hand print on his face and her with a furious look.

God I wish that was me that she slapped.

"You are the most-" I'm cut off when she stands up and runs off with the four kids in her arms.

Chase her, and when you catch her...mate her. I close him out with a mental barrier and look around.

"King Ace, do we chase after her?" One of the guards ask me.

"No...she will return," I mumble.

"Return home, I'll follow after later." I order and once they are out of sight I look around and take a deep whiff of her scent.

Fuck I'm glad I found you, I don't think I could handle much more of this shithead, and of course he's peacefully back to sleep like he wasn't causing a nuisance for me all these years.