Ch. 3

Nevaeh POV 6 months later.

I finally decide to see my babies genders after two months of having the choice to find them out. "I'm scared. What if I can't teach my boys how to be men? What if I can't scare off the boys from my daughters? Or worst what if-"

Sky stops me and puts her hand on my swole belly. "Your going to be a amazing mother." She gently says.

"Easier said than done." I mumble. After hours of arguing we finally leave the house.

We arrive at the hospital after three different stops at different fast food places. We check in and wait while I nervously chew on my nails on play in my hair. After 20 minutes they finally call my name and I sit down on the cold bed kicking my feet back and forth. "So how are you feel Mrs. Rocks." The female doctor says warmly while smiling.

"Good my little kickers have been very fussy today." I say rubbing my belly smiling softly at her .

"Ok so we are revealing the gender correct?" She asked and I hesitantly nod my head after Sky gives me the death glare and she opens a file.

"Ok Mrs. Rocks you are having...three boys and one girl." I burst into tears and look at sky as she hugs me tightly. "Ok we can finally name them." Skylar says. As a mothers intuition I already has Atleast four names each for both genders and I already had the ones I liked picked out.

"Aiden, Caden, Damien, and Jaylyn." I say shyly but with a little confidence.

"Omg I love them!" Skylar says helping me up. I wobble out of the hospital and instantly we head to Target. "Ok so now we know what we are getting. Do you have any ideas on what you're going to get." She asks looking over at me, I nod my head and look out the window.

We arrive at Target and I grabbing a buggy from the long line of them. We go to the crib area and I instantly find a cradle and bassinet. I love those types of cribs. They were all grey or white so I just grabbed three whites and one grey. I find blankets, clothes, and much more.

I decided to get only four stuffed bears since they will be new borns and won't play with toys much. I bought all type of bottles and bottle kits. Who knew baby shopping is so much fun?

After grabbing a bunch of stuff we finally headed home. I decorated their room and Sky helped me place the cribs. I sat down criss cross in the middle of the room and just thought of the family I could've had. But if he doesn't want a family then I'm not giving him one. Me and my princes and princess can have our own little happy family right here in Virginia. I mean if he wants to see his kids he can but I on the other hand is good with co-parenting.

No I do not love him I only knew him for one night and a quarter of a morning. Just because we are mates doesn't mean that I have to love him right away. I know for a fact my wolf will always love his but she doesn't have a choice. I do.

I think to myself I have three months before I give birth to my babies. I wonder what they will look like. With my attitude, personality, and Alpha blood in them pretty sure I'm going to raise little demons. I look in the mirror that's sitting across from me and look at my fat self. I wonder if all the weight I gained during pregnancy will still be there. I hope not because I eat a lot. I am knocked out of thoughts when I smell my parents scent downstairs. I stand up and wobble on down. My parents look at me and my mom squeals and jumps up and down.

"LOOK AT MY FAT BABY!" She yells hugging me. My dad hugs me next and she looks at my stomach.

"So genders, names. CAN I SEE THE NURSERY!" She yells again. Me and my dad laugh at my. Mom and Skylar walks over.

"Come on but I don't feel like walking again. Daddy carry me." I say doing my hand like a three year old that wants to be picked up. He smirks and walks straight. I pout and follow behind.