Ch. 10

I walk in the house and I see Sky and some very very hot dude standing in the kitchen while this stranger is eating up all my Oreos. "Ok look I have no idea who you are. And honestly I don't care, but if you don't put down my cookies in one second I'm slitting you neck with my bare claw. I am a mother to four and I am having VERY VERY BAD BABY DADDY DRAMA! So I would not test me if I were you." I growl out. Skyler turns around and she reeks of blood.

"Who the hell is this Polluela?" He says pointing at me with some type of electrical stick. That's it I've been through too much today I walk up to him while he's lookin at skylar and I grab well let me fix that snatched the stick out his hand and stuck him with it.

"Like I said I'm having too much baby daddy drama and I don't have time for this." I say stepping on top of his body heading up the stairs.

"She is hot as hell." He says rubbing his jaw.

"Blake shut up." I hear Skylar mumble and I hear her rush after me. "Nevaeh hold on. Stop walking so fast..." she trails off. Instead I walk faster before she grabs my wrist.

"Are you going to explain who that is?" I ask raising a eyebrow. "Well no but-" before she and finish I head back up the stairs.

Hmm what a wonderful day. First I have my kids be threatened to be taken away from me then I find out my sister may have a secret boyfriend or whatever she didn't trust me enough to tell me. "What happened?" She asks pulling me back again.

"What happened to you saying you would be there with me later huh? I was just threatened to go to council while you're up here chilling with some hobo." I say snatching my wrist out her hands.

"HEY MY NAME IS BLADE!" I hear his voice yell.

"Look you don't understand. And what do you mean you were threatened to go to council?" She asks. I grab my pills and look at her.

"Kason saw the kids. He wants the kids. And he's going to end up with the kids. Tell me why did you convince me to even go there again. Now I am going to be forced to live at some stupid pack house just because my mate is being the most stupid man alive." I growl out frustratedly.

"Look like I'm adding someone to my hit list." She mumbles but I hear it very well. I don't question her because a lot of people joke about how they have a hit-list.

"Look I don't know who you and honestly I don't care you can burn the place if you want but if you touch my food again I'm burning you. With a torch that's covered in wolfbane and silver. Got it ok now please enjoy the stay." I say waving.

"I'm coming with you." Skylar says. Blaze just shrugs and walks to the living room.

We shift into our wolves and shoot towards the pack house. I have everything I need in my bag. My pills are safe sex pills. No I am not one of those females that love their mate so much they don't even look at another man. I am not a hoe but I am also not a little miss virgin queen. After a while we make it to the border I smell wolf patrol already guarding it. "Who are you state you name and your business here." A buff looking male says with way to much pride. I roll my eyes and shoot pass his legs. I am stating my business to anyone I don't know. That's just too much honestly.

Skylar's eyes fog over and she growls in frustration and about five minutes later I notice she's no longer running next to me. Great...just great.

I shift back and put my clothes on. I made it just in time for my kids dinner time. I walk in the house to see Kason in wolf form with the kids pulling on his ears and tail. If I He didn't threaten me with the council I would find this cute. Nah no I wouldn't.

"Kids what do you went to eat?" I ask switching my mood like a switch. Kason eyes shoot over here and it's like he scans me for something but after not finding it he relaxes.

"I want mashies!!" Jaylyn yells throwing her hands up mashies are mash potatoes.

"No we ate dat last wime I want ice cweam." Aiden says stumping his foot.

"I want Nuggets." Damien says pointing at the commercial.

"I want pizza." Caden says pointing at hisself. They start arguing and I just walk to the kitchen. Ravioli it is.

"Stop arguing." Kason says with basketball shorts on. When did he shift. And I hope he doesn't think the kids will actually listen to that. They look at him funny and then continue arguing. "Now." He says with his eyes turning black. They all look back up at him and their mouths move like fish.

"MAGIC MAN!" They yell. Kason face goes red and I laugh to myself. Idiot. This is why I don't use my wolf powers on the kids to make them behave. I was known as magic woman for a whole month.

They are now twice as loud as before and I walk over there. "Hush." I say and they all sit down and immediately being quiet. I pass them each a bowl of ravioli and a spoon they dig in and Kason looks at them and then at me.

"How did you get them to be quiet that fast." He asks crossing his arms. I ignore him and walk back to the kitchen to clean the dishes I used.

"You can't ignore the father of your kids forever." He says turning the channel to mickeymouse clubhouse.

"I did it for four years didn't I?" I whisper. I walk away from him and go sit next to the kids. Hmm let's give him life as a father.

"You daddy will clean you all up and put your pull ups on." I say looking at their mouth stuffed. "What did I say about stuffing your mouths." I say sternly. They all look at me with big eyes and spit it out. "That's not what I meant for you to do." I say wiping their now dirty mouths.

"Kason have fun." I say smirking as I walk to my room. He looks at me and then back at the messy four year olds. "This is gonna be fun." He mumbles to himself.