Fourteen

The Slytherin group had decided to spend their Saturday lounging by the Black Lake. The name was self explanatory given the abnormally dark water. A large oak tree sat on a small hill near the water, the perfect spot they'd claimed.

In the distance they could see the Durmstrang ship bobbing in the water, Lauren was sure she'd feel sick if she'd ever get on it.

Daphne and Blaise were chasing each other around the waters edge, as the rest of them watched on laughing. Draco and Lauren were both leaning against the tree, their legs touching lightly as there wasn't a lot of comfortable spots with the thick roots protruding.

Crabbe and Goyle were lying down, half falling asleep and Pansy was ripping up the grass. She'd begrudgingly decided not to sit between Lauren and Draco today, instead choosing to sulk.

As Daphne and Blaise grew tired, they crashed beside Pansy. "Tonight's the champion sorting." Blaise said.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "As long as it's not a Gryffindor I'll be happy, although Hufflepuffs won't last and would embarrass the school."

Lauren smirked. "Think you could do better, Pansy?" She smiled as Pansy glared. Lauren didn't really care for house prejudice. Cedric was from Hufflepuff and he seemed more than capable of a challenge. Draco laughed quietly at the exchange.

"I'll just be glad when the tasks start, it'll be torture to wait for it." He said and the others silently agreed.

Lauren's eyes glanced over to a small section of daisies blooming

Lauren's eyes glanced over to a small section of daisies blooming. As the others talked quietly amongst themselves, Lauren enchanted the daisies to fall into her palm. Her hands began weaving a daisy chain, she'd made them since she was younger. It was therapeutic.

Draco watched interestedly, she was skilled with the weaving. And her look of concentration was cute.

She swept her long hair out of her face as she finished it off. She enchanted some other small white flowers and vines and quickly worked through it.

The chain had developed into a stunning headpiece. She grinned at her handiwork, before placing it on Draco's head. He wouldn't usually wear something like that - but he couldn't resist the smile on her face.

Daphne smiled at the pair, both were too oblivious to their own feelings it was rather comical. Her attention was drawn to Blaise as he put the tickling charm on Goyle.

Goyle grunted and bolted upright, the fastest anyone had seen him move. He couldn't help but laugh in pain as the charm continued.

He lazily aimed a spell at Blaise; who ducked in plenty of time. It narrowly missed Lauren, luckily Draco was more alert and pulled her out of the way.

He was about to get back at Goyle, but Lauren beat him to it. Sending an impeccable itching charm. Goyle groaned as he was being attacked by both tickling and a series of annoying itches.