New Years

Third POV:

"Anna! What are you doing?" Elsa asked.

"I'm just getting some drinks out for when our friends come over," Anna said.

"I thought we agreed on nothing so strong?" Elsa asked.

"I don't remember that conversation whatsoever," Anna said playing dumb.

Elsa just rolled her eyes.

"Fine but you are staying here tonight then," Elsa said.

"Yeah yeah. I was planning on that anyway," Anna grinned at her older sister.

Elsa was holding a New Years (Eve) party at her house for her friends and family. She had plenty of room for people to sleep if they needed to.

"Are you excited for you know who to be coming over?" Anna asked with such a big grin.

"Who?" Elsa asked. She wasn't really paying attention. She was trying to decorate her house. Or finish some touch ups.

"You know who," Anna grinned.

Elsa just gave her a puzzled look which made Anna roll her eyes at how oblivious her sister can be sometimes.

"Jack sis," Anna said in a "duh" tone.

"Oh... I mean yeah I'm excited to see him but it's not like he doesn't come over everyday anyways," Elsa replied not really wanting to say much on the subject.

"Why do you act like you don't have a major crush on him?" Anna asked.

"Because I don't! We are just friends Anna," Elsa said sighing lightly.

"Yeah, friends who know everything about each other. Friends who are mistakened as a couple all the time. Friends who could literally date each other and never break up. Friends who have known each other since they were children. Friends who-," Anna was cut off.

"Okay Anna, I get it. We are friends who could easily be a couple with our chemistry. I get it Okay. But I don't think that can play in our cards," Elsa said continuing to put up some streamers. She had paused on the ladder to look at Anna list everything out.

"Elsa, it could play out in your cards if you would just confess your feelings to him," Anna said.

"I don't know Anna. That could very much make everything awkward and weird if I did and he didn't feel the same way," Elsa said.

"But what if he does feel the same?" Anna asked.

"That is a one in a million chance," Elsa said.

"No it's fifty fifty chance he likes you or doesn't. Stop acting like he has his eyes on some other girl," Anna said.

"But he does Anna," Elsa said trying to focus.

"You sure are blind," Anna mumbled.

"What was that?" Elsa asked.

"Nothing just uh... what else do you need to do before the party tonight?" Anna asked.

"Well, I just need to finish up these decorations then start on the food," Elsa replied.

"What are you making?" Anna asked.

"I was thinking pizza then for dessert chocolate cake," Elsa said.

"Cool. So do you want me to start making stuff in the kitchen so I can help?" Anna asked.

"I am not sure if I want you cooking in my kitchen. You might burn down the house. How about you finish with decorating for me?" Elsa said getting off the ladder.