Happy Halloween

Third POV:

Elsa was currently getting ready for a Halloween party. It was her best friends party. He had invited all their friends and pretty much the entire school. They were popular so when they threw parties almost everyone went. They are also seniors in high school.

Elsa was dressing herself up like a witch. She didn't put green body paint on herself because she didn't have any time. She was supposed to help her friend with finishing touches for decorations.

She just finished her makeup and was about to braid her hair when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She walked to open the door and there stood her sister Anna.

"Anna, what's up?" Elsa asked.

"Oh... nothing. I was just wondering if you are going to tell a certain someone about how you feel about them," Anna said with a slight smirk. The type of look anyone would get as a teasing manner for a crush.

Elsa blushes lightly, "Um... we will see... I'm not sure if I'll do that tonight..."

"You should! There's going to be booze there and there's a good chance he will be drunk! Meaning he won't remember it!!" Anna exclaimed.

"And if he's not?" Elsa asked.

"Then you get to find out how he feels about you. If it's the same way AMAZING! If not, then you can move on," Anna said the last part softly, smiling lightly at her.

"Anna, he has a girlfriend," Elsa whispered.

"Elsa, when's the last time you actually saw him with her?" Anna asked.

"Uh... I'm not sure," she responds.

"They have been growing apart. I don't think they are together anymore. I think you should go for it. And like I said you'll get to move on if he doesn't return the same feelings," Anna said lightly again.

Elsa thought about it for a few seconds. Then she sighs, nodding her head. Anna squeals and hugs her sister.

"Yay!! Finally!!" She exclaims then gasps. "I'll let you finish getting ready. We have to be there soon!" Then ran off.

Elsa rolled her eyes thinking her dear sister is crazy but she loves her anyway. So, she decided to go back in her room and get dressed into her witch costume. It was a long blue dress that has a slit up to her thigh and long white and black striped socks with black boots. Also, can't forget the matching hat.

Once she saw her costume she decided she was ready to go. She went downstairs and was in front of the front door.

"Anna, I'm ready are you?" She asked while yelling so her sister could hear her. Anna came out of her room with her princess costume on.

"Almost. I just have to find my tiara," Anna said and ran back to her room. After about ten minutes she found it.

"Okay, now I'm ready," Anna said grinning as she walked down the stairs.

"Great. Now let's go," Elsa said as they walked outside the door.

~Time skip~

The two sisters had just arrived at the party. Anna rang the doorbell. Elsa just rolled her eyes and opened the door. Anna looked at her like she's crazy.

"I always just walk in," Elsa said just chuckling.

"Jack, we're here," Elsa called.