Sisters

Okay in this one shot Anna is waaayyy younger than Elsa. Just letting you know.

Third POV:

Elsa was sitting at home doing homework while watching her five year old sister Anna. Elsa is seventeen years old and is on babysitting duty. Their parents are busy with the company so they had to leave almost right away.

Elsa sighed looking at her homework. Her pre-calculus class was getting harder and harder. She understood it yes, but it was so tedious on how many work problems her teacher assigned because he posts the answers online anyway. She does the work but when she's really done with it, she just copies the answers.

"Elsie," Anna called from the living room.

"Yes Anna?"

"I'm bored," she pouted. She ran over to Elsa at the kitchen table and asked, "What are you doing?"

"My homework. What were you doing Tweety? Did you get your homework done?" The older sister raised a brow at the younger sister.

"Yes I did. Mommy helped me before she left," Anna said crossing her arms at her sister, sticking her tongue out at her.

Elsa rolled her eyes at her chuckling. "Well what do you want to do princess of boredom?" She asked.

"Can we go see Jack?" Anna asked.

"Anna, Jack is busy right now. I don't think he's going to want any visitors," Elsa said.

Elsa and Jack had been dating for almost a year and a half now. Jack was in sports so he had a lot of after school practices. He was on the varsity football team. She was a varsity cheer leader. They were the "movie couple" in the school. Elsa had cheer practice in the morning.

"Oh come on! Please Elsie! Please!" Anna begged with her puppy eyes.

Anna and Jack had such a cute relationship. Jack would always make her laugh and always made her feel comfortable around him. She especially liked to embarrass her sister.

"Oh alright, but you need to stop with those puppy eyes. They always get me," Elsa said getting up and fixing her shirt.

"I know! That's why I use them," Anna smiled cheekily at her. Elsa picked her up.

"Is that so?" She asked. Anna nodded. "Maybe I should tell the tickle monster about that," Elsa said and started tickling Anna. Anna's giggles echoed the house.

"S-stop! P-please!" Anna said between her giggles.

Elsa stopped then said, "Okay, go get ready so we can go see Jack."

Anna grinned and Elsa put her down. Anna ran upstairs and to her room. Then ran back down with a stuffed animal.

"Can I bring this with me please?" Anna begged.

"My dearest sister, why do you want to bring that with you?" Elsa asked.

"Because Mr. Cuddles is a great companion to bring with me anywhere," Anna said pouting, holding the blue and pink stuffed bear that Jack and Elsa helped her make at Build a Bear Workshop.

"Fine but you and Mr. Cuddles need to stay by my side wherever we go Okay?" Elsa said. Anna nodded.

Elsa quickly grabbed her car keys and purse then turned off all the lights in the house.

"Let's go," Elsa said. Anna excitedly walked outside with Elsa and ran towards the front passenger seat.

Elsa locked the front door then saw Anna waiting by the front seat.