Please

Third POV:

It was a long tiring day. Jack had just got off of work. He had to meet odds and ends for his company. And today just had to be one of the toughest days there yet. It's an understatement to say he was exhausted.

He drove himself home. He just couldn't wait to be home with his girlfriend and his daughter. He had been with his girlfriend for three years now. Their daughter was one years old. He hadn't asked his girlfriend to marry him yet because he always got nervous and backed out. But he had a plan to do it at least this weekend.

Once Jack arrived home the sun was setting. Usually it would be lighter out. He would leave early in the morning then be home by three.

Jack got out of his car then walked to the door. He unlocked it then went inside.

"Elsa! Bella! I'm home," Jack called. He walked to his office to put his suitcase down then walked towards the living room. He found his little girl sleeping on the couch. He still hadn't found Elsa yet.

He smiled as he looked at his daughter. She was an exact replica of her mother except her eyes were like his. He gently picked up Bella then walked upstairs to lay her down on her bed.

After laying her down and kissing her forehead. He checked his bedroom to see if Elsa was in there. She wasn't so he went back downstairs.

He looked in the kitchen and found her in there. Her back was facing him and she was cooking dinner.

Jack walked slowly to her and wrapped his arms around her. Hugging her from behind. He kissed her cheek then snuggled into her shoulder.

"Hey," She said and turned her head a little to kiss his forehead then turned back to what she was doing.

"How was work?" She asked him.

"It was fine, doesn't matter. How was your day?" He asked.

"Jack it does matter," she said softly and turned towards him after turning off the stove because she was done making dinner. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She completely ignored what he asked.

His head was still resting on her shoulder. He looked up at her and just saw an angel. He kissed her neck then rested his head on her shoulder again. 

"Hey... what's wrong?" She asked trying to look at his face.

"Nothing, just tired," he said and snuggled his head into her shoulder.

"Just please... let me hug you," he said.

Elsa didn't say or do much. She just let him hug. She seemed to understand he just needed comfort from whatever today brought him.

After about ten minutes she decided to say something.

"How about you go upstairs and rest? I'll bring you your dinner," she said. He shook his head.

"No, I can sit down here and eat dinner with you," he said and kissed her lips quickly. He smiled at her lightly and she smiled back at him.

"Have you seen Bella?" She asked thinking she hasn't seen her daughter in a while.

"I put her in her room. She crashed out on the couch when I got home," he said chuckling.

She smiled. "At least he's laughing now," She thought.

"Okay. Do you want to go get her so she can eat dinner?" She asked. He grinned. No matter how tired he was, he still made time for his two girls.

"Yeah. What did you make?" He asked suddenly curious.