I want a baby

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been together for about three years and have been married for two years. They have known each other for about two years before they started dating. So in all, they've known each other for five years.

The couple liked that they took things slow plus their schedules really collided most the time with college classes and work that's been driving them away from each other the slightest bit.

But now that they are out of college and have the jobs they want... they have been talking about what they think they are ready for or not.

They were in their living room in their small apartment. Jack was sitting on the couch watching some movie. Elsa has gotten home from a crazy day but she couldn't help to think about what she saw.

Elsa put her things down then walked in front of the tv grabbed the remote to turn it off. After placing the remote down she put her hands on her hips. Staring Jack down as he gave her a questioning look.

"I want a baby," Elsa said.

"What?" His eyes widened.

"I want a baby," she repeated.

"Why?"

"Because today I saw so many children waiting in the waiting room with their parents today. I saw all the little smiles on their faces. They looked so cute and precious," she smiled thinking about it.

"Jack, I want a baby," she said again.

Jack sat there stunned. Sure he loved kids but that didn't mean he wanted to have one. Not quite yet.

"Um... Els... do you think we are ready for that yet?" He asked. Elsa frowned upon hearing this.

"Don't you think we are ready?" She asked back.

"Jack, we've been together for three years now. I think we are ready for something like this," Elsa said as she walked closer to him.

"I... I'm... just not ready yet Els..." he said feeling a little freaked out. Not because this was a sudden comment from her but for another reason. She bent down in front of him and placed her palm on his cheek.

"Is it because you're nervous you'll walk out like your father?" She whispered softly. She didn't mean it to come out rudely, which it didn't. She was just worried about him. She knew everything about him as he did her. Meaning she knew what would be bothering him on certain subjects.

"Yes but it's not just that. What if I can't be a good father? What if the kid hates me? Elsa, I'm not ready," he said. Elsa kissed his forehead.

"Okay, maybe we should spend sometime with Anna. She's got some kids of her own. We could probably babysit while her and Kristoff go out? Does that sound okay?" She asked. Jack just shrugged.

"Well, what else is there then? That can't be it?" She asked.

"You really want a baby?" She nodded.

"But they smell," Jack groaned and face planted into the couch. Elsa didn't want to laugh so she has to hold it in.

"Jack," she called as she placed a hand on his back. He grunted to answer her.

"You smell too," she said trying hard not to let her laugh get out.

All she heard was him grunting at her until he sat up and said, "I only smell when I haven't showered in a long time."

She smiled, "Well, what do you say? Spend sometime with Anna's kids and see if you are ready after that? Hmm..."

Jack thought about it then sighed, "Okay, fine."