Hard Day

~Inspired by a random post I saw on Instagram~

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been friends since they were children. Now they are in high school about to be seniors. Junior year is closing to an end.

Elsa always takes school seriously and has an A in practically every class she's in. Jack... well... he's passing. Elsa would help or tutor him with anything he needed help with of course. Through that, they got closer and closer.

Their feelings for each other definitely changed but neither wanted to ruin their friendship that they had. Jack caught the feelings first. Every little thing she did for him he noticed and would be forever grateful.

Elsa started falling for him when he kept making her laugh over the goofiest of things. There was one time when Emma, Jack's little sister was crying because of something that happening at school.

Jack cheered her up by taking both of them out for ice cream. When he bought them ice cream he would make a mess on his face on purpose to make Emma laugh and succeeded to make Elsa laugh as well. Elsa had to clean his face when he missed some spots.

Anyway, back to now. Elsa was in her room studying since she had just gotten off from work. Almost everyday, Elsa would work 4pm-10pm and school started at 7:30am. To say she was tired is an understatement.

Elsa had a test the next morning and she wanted to study for it before going into class. That test being her first class was not helpful for her at all.

Elsa was in the middle of studying when she got a text from someone.

She looked at her phone and smiled. It was a text from Jack.

Jack Frost ☃️
Hey are you home yet?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes actually. I got home about an hour ago
What's up?

Jack Frost☃️
Nothing much just checking up on you
How was your day today?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
It was fine I guess.
I'm just tired and need a hug

Jack Frost ☃️
Want me to deliver a hug?

Elsa thought for a second. Should I say yes? Will he actually come over here? Well, only one way to find out.

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes, Please

Jack Frost ☃️
Are you deadass serious?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yep!

Jack Frost ☃️
Do you really want me to sneak out and hug you?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes if you're willing to

Jack Frost ☃️
I'll make up a reason for why I need to go out
Because I don't think I can pull off sneaking out

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
OKAY YAY!! ☺️

After that Elsa didn't get a text back, so she went back to her studying. She was studying for about an hour or so until her phone went off again.

Jack Frost ☃️
Look out your window

That kinda freaked Elsa out because it's not everyday someone tells you to look out your window especially at midnight. But she just thought he's at her house now.