Things I want to do with You

Third POV:

It was New Year's Eve. Elsa was home in her apartment waiting for Jack to get home so they could leave for their friends party.

Elsa has been cleaning the house all day. She was cleaning some of the drawers in their kitchen because every kitchen has a junk drawer. She just wanted to see what kinds of things were in there and if they really needed them.

As she was going through the miscellaneous items she came across a little notepad she wasn't familiar with. So she opened it. It was just a plain black covering and college ruled paper inside. She noted it had Jack's handwriting on the pages.

She saw that most pages were just random notes or grocery lists. She was going to put it back until one of the pages caught her eye.

At the top, it was titled: "Things I want to do with Elsa:"

Curious, she read on.

Things I want to do with Elsa:
First things first, ask her out ☑️ 3/22/18
First kiss ☑️ 4/20/18 (my nervous ass gosh)
Go to the beach ☑️ 5/15/18
Throw her a surprise birthday party ☑️ 12/14/18
Spend some of your day with her ☑️ 12/25/18
Make her dinner this time ☑️ 1/05/19
Take her to Disneyland ☑️ 3/22/19
Sing her the song you wrote ☑️ 6/09/19
Take her ice skating ☑️ 11/04/19
Bring her friends/family to visit her ☑️ 12/24/19

Plans for our future:
To marry her ⬜️
Have kids with her ⬜️
Grow old with her ⬜️

I want to spend my life with her

At this point Elsa was already in tears. She knew he was a total softy when it came to her. She just couldn't help but love him more. He had written everything down. Even the dates when they would do something crazy significant together. It warmed her heart that he was as invested into this relationship as she was.

Jack and Elsa have been together since they graduated college in 2018 but they were best friends since high school. Jack was a business major and already working for his dads company. Elsa was a psychology major almost ready to graduate from a school to allow her to work with children.

Seeing that this list was still ongoing since the year is 2019 and the last date on there was Christmas Eve she wouldn't throw it out. Even if she wanted to she couldn't because 1.) it wasn't hers to throw away and 2.) she wouldn't be able to throw away something so precious. She was too busy reading to notice someone had entered her apartment.

"What are you doing?" The voice asked. Elsa yelped and turned around to see Jack right there giving her that smile she always loved.

He took a second to look at her. Her eyes were red and puffy with tears running down her cheeks. And the little notepad in her hands did not go unnoticed. He wasn't mad or anything, more so embarrassed.

That didn't matter though because she was crying in front of him. She was his number one priority.

"Elsa? Babe? Why are you crying?" He walked closer to her and took her into his arms. His arms wrapped around her waist as her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Notepad still in hand.

"I-its nothing r-really. I-I'm just s-so lucky to h-have y-you," she said pulling back a little bit to look at his face. His eyes were a little dark because he's always working. She smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"So, you found my notepad?" He asked as they pulled away. They were still in each other's arms though. She blushed a little embarrassed by it and nodded.

"I was just cleaning the house today and I went to clean the junk drawer and I found this..." she drifted off.

"You... documented everything we did together?" She asked sort of not believing it herself. He nodded and kissed her cheek.

"I documented the things I thought was significant. I knew that, that day I met you in our biology class that I need to hold on to you. I knew that you were going to be someone special to me. Just that smile you would always give me when we greeted each other. The cute little face you would make when we would be dissecting something," he paused and looked at the disgust on her face. "Yes, that look right there," he chuckled. "I love you so much and although I was going to ask you this question in a much more romantic manner but..." Jack got down on one knee and pulled out the beautiful ring he had chosen for her. Elsa still had the notepad in her hand but both her hands shot up to her mouth. "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked.

Elsa nodded her head up and down, "Yes, yes of course!"

Jack grinned as he stood up and put the ring on her left ring finger.

"I love you Jack!" She said kissing his lips.

"I love you too Elsa!" He said as they pulled away.

"Can I have my notepad back?" He asked. She chuckled and gave it to him.

He smiled and got a pen and wrote on the same page "propose to her ☑️ 12/31/19"

"Let's get ready for that party now hmm..." she hummed to him. Jack smiles and kissed her lips again.

"I'm good with just staying home if you want," he said.

"Hmm... we should at least make an appearance. We did tell Merida we were going to be there. And you know how she gets when people flake on her," Elsa said.

"Fine... but let's be fashionably late. I still have a few things I need to do before we go. Like get ready, put away my work, and cuddle my fiancé," he said.

She chuckled, "Well the party doesn't start until 9 o'clock and it is 8 o'clock. I guess we could be introverts up until we have to be there. Get there at 10?" She asked. Jack grinned and kissed her lips nodding his head afterwards.

"Sounds like a plan my queen," he said and held her closer to him.

(1060)
Thursday, April 2, 2020

A/n: yay! Another update! I'm trying to update as much as possible. I hope you guys liked this chapter. And I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy during quarantine.
Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Stay Safe!!