Sweet Boy

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been together for at least a year now. They met in one of their college classes. It was a math business class and Elsa was having a hard time with it. So... since she sat next to Jack she would ask him if he could help her.

The two would go study together almost every week. They got to talking and soon became a couple. They were both so in love and still are now.

Currently they were at a restaurant getting lunch before going to a friends house for a party.

"I will be right back with your orders," the waitress said and walked away.

"Jack, why did you bring me to this restaurant?" Elsa asked.

"Because I wanted to. It's where we had our first date," Jack grinned at her. Elsa blushes and smiled.

"So... What time is Hiccup's party again?" She asked.

"Uh... I believe it's at 7 tonight," Jack said staring at his woman.

"Why do we have to be there earlier than others then?" Elsa asked.

"Because he needs help apparently and I volunteered to help. I can drop you off at home if you want?" Jack asked but Elsa shook her head.

"No that's okay. I'd like to help too," she smiled at him. He grinned and kissed her hand. Then he started tracing her hand with his finger.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Admiring," was all he said.

"Admiring what?" She asked.

"Your hand, your skin, you," He said smiling at her hand. He wasn't even looking at her.

"Jack stop," she blushed trying to pull her hand away because he was being way to sweet to her.

"What am I doing wrong?" He asked and looked at her to see her cheeks flushed. That put a smirk on his face.

"Just stop it," she blushed even harder.

"Okay fine but I love you," He said smiling at her.

"I love you too," her redness started to go down.

"Hi," they all of the sudden heard.

They looked to their left to see a little boy with brown hair and eyes. No older than six years old. He was wearing a shark T-shirt and blue pants with black vans.

"Hello," They both said.

"I made this for you," The little boy said giving something to Elsa.

Elsa, smiling, held it in her hands. It was one of those kids menus where they can draw whatever they want on a certain spot on the paper. What he drew was blue flowers and red hearts all around the space with a stick figure in the middle which seemed to look like her.

Elsa was at a loss for words. She thought it was very sweet of the little boy. She just wondered where he was sitting because she was worried his parents would be worried.

"Well, this is beautiful! Thank you! Who is this?" She asked. He boy got a little bashful.

"I-It's y-you," he stuttered out.

"Thank you so much!" she smiled at the bashful boy.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"J-Jamie," He bashfully sajd.

"Where are your parents?" She asked as her worriment came back.

Just as the boy was about to answer her they heard.