Gentleman

Third POV:

Jack and Elsa Frost have been married for six years. They dated two years before. Also, they have a handsome little boy. His name is Chris, somewhat named after his Uncle Kristoff. They named him after Kristoff because he saved Jack from a car accident. Kristoff was his doctor when Jack had severe head damage.

Jack and Elsa first met in high school. They were friends first but after high school was over they finally confessed to each other and started dating.

When they first started dating Jack was always a gentleman.

~Flashback~

"Jack, babe. You really don't have to hold my bags. I can do that my self," Elsa said.

They were at the mall and Elsa bought a few items she wanted from a few stores. It wasn't a lot of bags. Just four.

"No, I'm going to carry them for my beautiful woman because she deserves it," Jack said grinning at her.

Elsa giggled and quickly pecked his lips as they walked to the food court because they started to get hungry.

~End Of Flashback~

"Elsa! Are you and Chris ready yet?" Jack yelled from downstairs.

"Chris is ready! I just need to finish up on my makeup," she yelled back.

They weren't yelling because they were fighting. They were yelling just so they both could hear each other. Just to clarify.

Chris the little five year old, came walking down the stairs then got excited to see his daddy there.

"Daddy!" He exclaimed and went down the stairs quicker.

"Hey bud," Jack chuckled as Chris jumped the last two steps into Jack's arms. They embraced.

"How was school today?" Jack asked.

"Good daddy! I got a gold star," he said showing him his sticker.

"That's awesome Chris! Are you ready to go to Daddy's work party?" He asked him. Chris nodded his head.

He was wearing a mini tuxedo for children basically. A white button down shirt, black coat, dress black pants, black shoes, and a clip on light blue tie.

Jack was wearing the same thing except in his size but his tie was a different color. His tie is meant to match his wife's dress.

The work party they were going to was a Christmas party and it was very formal.

"I'm ready," Elsa said from the top of the stairs.

"Wow..." Jack said as she descended down the stairs. He felt like everything was in slow motion.

After all these years she still had that affect on him.

She was wearing a navy blue colored dress. The dress was a spaghetti strapped V neck with a slit on the left side that went up to her thigh. She had her hair down with her natural waves. She had on silver heels.

She left her two boys in awe at her. Her son was the first to break the silence.

"You look so beautiful mommy!" Chris said grinning at his mommy.

"Thank you baby," she said as she picked him up and kissed his forehead. Completely forgetting about her lipstick.

When she pulled away from him, she noticed the lipstick mark on his head.

"Oh no, Chris can you go wash your forehead. I got lipstick all over you," she said and Chris nodded then skipped off to the bathroom to wash his face. Elsa giggled watching him leave.