Batting Lashes

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been together not too long but long enough to be very attached to each other. They are twenty one.

Elsa was working on her Saturday night. She wanted to go hangout with her boyfriend and her friends since there was a party being held at Merida's place. She couldn't though. Work comes first.

Jack easily said that she could have called out claiming she was sick. She quickly denied because her bosses follow her Snapchat and Instagram accounts. So if anyone was to post or tag her in something they would know.

So she was stuck working on her Saturday night. Jack was at the party, wishing he didn't go because all their friends had their girlfriends or boyfriends with them.

"Jack, how have you and Elsa been?" Eugene asked.

"We've been good, actually amazing," he said.

"Where is she now?" Rapunzel asked.

"She's working sadly," he replied.

They continued talking until Rapunzel had the greatest idea to go dancing with the girls on the dance floor.

"How long have you and Elsa been together?" Eugene asked.

"Almost five months. Why are you so filled with questions today?" I asked.

"Because you're dating my wife's cousin. Someone's gotta act like the big brother for Anna and Elsa," he said. Eugene and Rapunzel have been married for about two years now.

"Right," Jack chuckled.

"But seriously, are you treating her well?" He asked.

"Yes. If Elsa thinks she can just bat her cute lil blue eyes at me and get whatever she wants, she's absolutely right. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her," Jack said chuckling to himself because he loves her that much.

"Okay. Just so you know, if you do anything to hurt her, you will be answering to me. You won't be able to walk again if you hurt her," Eugene said.

Jack held his arms up in surrender and said, "I could not imagine myself intentionally hurting her. I'd hurt myself first."

Eugene nodded his head, "Good."

Jack was about to say something when his phone started ringing. He looked down at his phone then grinned seeing the caller ID saying
"Snowflake💙❄️"

She was FaceTiming him.

"I've gotta take this," Jack told Eugene then walked to a different part of the party where it was less loud to then answer the phone.

"Hey babe," Jack said smiling at the camera as he saw her face.

"Hey, hows the party going?" She asked.

"Kinda boring. Eugene just gave me the big brother talk," Jack explained rolling his eyes playfully to her.

"Really? What did he say?" She asked giggling.

"Just the normal "big brother talk" you know, if you hurt her I'll kill you thing," he said.

"What did you say to that?" She chuckled.

"Aren't you full of questions. Shouldn't you be working?" He asked chuckling too.

"Well yes, but I am on break and I was wondering if you wanted to drop by? It's been crazy slow tonight," Elsa said.

"Uh... I don't know. I'm having a pretty good time here," he said teasingly.

"You just said you weren't having that great of a time," she pouted. "Come on, please for me," she added batting her lashes at him. There she goes, batting those lashes of hers.

"Alright, fine. I'll be by soon. Did you want me to get you any food or anything?" Jack asked.

"No, but thank you. So, I'll see you when you get here?" She asked grinning.

"Yep. I shouldn't be too long. I love you," he smiled, her smile seemed to grow just hearing him say that to her.

"I love you too. Drive safely," she said.

"Of course, I'll see you soon," he said.

"Bye," then they both hung up.

"Time to go see my girl," he said. He quickly went to his car and drove off to get them some ice cream.

After arriving at her work, he grinned seeing her waiting for him outside. She worked at Walmart, so it was well lit there.

"Hey you," Jack said gaining her attention.

"Hey," she smiled getting up to go hug him.

They embraced. Elsa's arms around his neck and his around her waist.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispered.

"And what would that be Frosty?" She asked.

"Just a little something, something," he said pulling the cup of ice cream out of the paper bag he had held it in from behind his back.

"Oh Jack, you didn't have to," she said kissing his cheek.

"I wanted to surprise," he said kissing her lips.

"I love you so much," she said hugging him.

"I love you more," he said.

"When do you get off work?" He asked.

"Hmm... I believe another three hours," she said.

"What do they have you doing this time?" He asked.

"Just putting clothes away and staying close to the changing rooms for people to try on clothes," she said as she got her spoon and began to eat her chocolate ice cream.

"You need some company when that goes on?" He asked. She chuckled.

"I'm not sure if that'd be a good idea. I would love for your company but I would rather not be fired," she said.

"Well, you won't be fired as long as we don't kiss each other or something inappropriate for a customer and associate to do together. Nothings wrong with just talking," he said grinning at her.

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes playfully at him.

They held hands as they walked inside. They talked the rest of her shift. Of course, they stopped talking when someone had a question but that was rare because it was extremely slow.

Their talk was filled with laughter. They couldn't help but think this is the one that I want.

(966)
Saturday, March 14, 2020

A/n: yay! Another update! I don't have much of an authors note today. Because it's pretty much the same as always, crazy busy with everything. And now everything's even more crazy. Stay safe everyone.
Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!