The Cookies

Third POV:

"Okay so I'll take care of the baking and decorating that way you just have to show up. And Rapunzel is bringing all the food... Yes Anna I'm sure... what do you mean you feel like a burden? Anna, it's fine. I don't mind having your baby shower at my house... You don't have to worry about the guys. I'm sure they will end up playing video games upstairs or playing basketball or something at the park... please stop freaking out. Trust me everything will be okay," Elsa was on the phone with her sister.

She had planned to throw her little sister a baby shower. Anna and Kristoff are expecting their second baby.

"Elsa!" Elsa heard downstairs.

"I gotta go sis. I'll see you tomorrow love you bye!" Elsa said then hung up the phone.

She quickly walked downstairs to see Jack putting away some groceries he had bought.

"Did you get everything on my list?" Elsa asked.

"I think so! I mean the pictures on the list were helpful with what brands you get and such," Jack said putting the eggs in the fridge.

Elsa moved to hug him from behind.

"Thank you for doing that! I've been so busy at work I haven't been able to do any kind of shopping," Elsa said still hugging him.

Jack grinned and turned around from the fridge to then place a soft kiss on Elsa's forehead.

"Of course love," He said then added, "Do I get a reward?"

He wiggles his eyebrows, smirking.

"Hmm..." she acted as if she was thinking.

"Maybe later tonight. Right now I need to finish up on a few decorations," Elsa said bopping his nose.

Jack pouted but grinned.

"Anything I can help with?" He asked.

"Hmm... I guess you can help me decorate the house then maybe later help me bake," Elsa said

"Okay I'm down with that," Jack said.

"Then let's get started," she grinned up at him since he was taller than her.

~After decorating~

"Perfect! Thank you for helping me Jack," Elsa said pecking his cheek.

"Do I get my reward now?" He asked.

Elsa chuckled a bit and patted his head. "All in good time my man, all in good time."

That didn't make Jack happy either but decided not to push it.

"So... what's next?" He asked.

"Well, we take a break for the night and make dinner then start first thing in the morning," Elsa said.

"What's for dinner?" He asked.

"Whatever you want," Elsa said.

Jack smirked.

"I... want... PIZZA!" He exclaimed like a little child.

Elsa chuckled then started dialing the phone number, "Alright, I'll call them now then we can watch a movie in our room."

"Yay!!" He exclaimed.

~Time skip to next morning~

The two were cuddled up together. Jack had his arms wrapped around her and one leg flung over her body. Her back was facing him but holding onto his arms. In other words they were spooning.