Christmas

Third POV:

"Elsa! Sweetheart! It's time to go!" Iduna, Elsa's mother said from the other room.

Elsa got up from her desk. She was drawing a picture but was interrupted.

"But mama, I don't want to go," the little eight year old said.

"Why don't you want to go? We always go to the Frost's for Christmas. Why don't you want to go now?" Iduna asked.

"Because Jackson is always mean to me. He always makes fun of my drawings," Elsa said feeling annoyed just talking about it.

"Sweetheart, he's probably changed by now," Iduna said.

"I don't think so. He's not capable of change," Elsa pouted crossing her arms.

"Elsa, everyone is capable of change. Never say that again. Everyone has mistakes to learn from including you. Now please get your coat on and meet us downstairs," Iduna said.

"Fine," Elsa sighed.

Iduna nodded then left.

Elsa put her jacket on but also took her drawing journal and a pencil. She didn't want to socialize with Jackson at all or really anyone.

Once Elsa was downstairs, she saw her parents and sister waiting for her by the front door.

"There she is! Now let's go," Agnarr, her father said. 

~Time skip to the Frost's House~

"Iduna! Agnarr! It's so nice to see you! And Elsa and Anna! Always a pleasure!" Kate Frost said.

"Good evening Kate! Merry Christmas!" Iduna said.

"Merry Christmas! Please come in!" She said.

The family of four walked into the house.

"I brought a chocolate cheesecake," Iduna said.

"Oh, it looks so yummy! I'll bring that to the kitchen for you," she said.

"Where's Nicholas?" Agnarr asked.

"Oh he's upstairs with the kids. They should be down soon," Kate said.

"Please make yourself at home," she said as she, Iduna, and Agnarr went to the kitchen.

Elsa saw a table she could sit at to draw, so she seized the moment and sat there.

"Elsie?" Anna asked.

"What Anna?"

"What are you doing?"

"Drawing," Elsa replied simply.

"Don't you want to play?" Anna asked.

"I want to draw Anna," Elsa said as she opened up to a new page and got her pencil ready.

"Fine, I'm going to go find Emma. Ooo... then maybe I'll see Mary! The baby! I can't wait to meet her!" Anna exclaimed.

"Okay, you go do that," Elsa said not really paying attention.

"I will," Anna said then went upstairs to go see the sisters.

Minutes later Elsa felt something or rather someone tap her shoulder.

"What do you want Anna?"

"Uh... it's not Anna," the person said.

Elsa looked up from what she was drawing and saw cyan blue eyes and brown hair.

"What do you want Jackson?" Elsa asked already annoyed.

"I just wanted to see what you are drawing," he said peaking over her shoulder.