Heartbreak

A/n: sad Jelsa story coming your way. 😔

Third POV:

A little bit about this couple we are about to see. Elsa Arens, a famous singer with such a beautiful voice in whatever music genre she sings. Jack Frost, a famous actor with adoring fans and sings for fun.

The two have been together for about a year and a half. They met at Jack's birthday party where his older sister, aka his agent, hired Elsa to sing there.

Before Jack, even really knew her, he was a fan of her music. That was Mary, his sisters, birthday gift for him.

~Flashback~

"Jack close your eyes," Mary said excitedly.

"Mary, What are you up to?" Jack asked.

"Just close them!" She exclaimed.

Mary guided him to whatever room he was going to. They were at his house after rehearsing for his next movie.

Once they were inside, Mary said, "Now open your eyes."

He opened his eyes and was surprised by everyone he knew and a few others he's heard of in his house shouting happy birthday to him.

"Woah... thanks everyone!" Jack said. He then looked at Mary.

"Did you plan all of this?" He asked.

"Well duh!!" She said laughing.

"Thanks Mary!" He chuckled.

"That's not all! There's a performance from someone for you in the backyard!" She exclaimed.

"What?" He questioned.

"Just go!"

He did without question because when Mary gets impatient she's kinda scary.

He walked outside and saw a stage all set up and a few people there. A drummer, guitarist, bassist, and of course a singer. There was a piano on stage in case it was needed.

The singer was still chatting with her band members when she was told it was time.

When she turned around, Jack was so surprised. He couldn't really believe it. In front of him was Elsa Arens. One of his favorite singers.

Her wavy platinum blonde hair cascading down her back. She wore blue ripped jeans, black heels, and a floral cream off shoulders shirt.

Jack honestly was so excited to see her perform. He also couldn't believe how insanely beautiful she is.

"Alright, hello everyone and welcome to Jack's birthday party. I'm going to start off with a birthday song of course then go into some other songs I've written. Enjoy!" She said then spotted Jack then added, "And Jack Frost Happy Birthday." She smiled at him and it made Jack blush red because they held eye contact.

She began to sing "Birthday." (A/n: Birthday by Katy Perry but in this one shot Elsa wrote it before she met Jack. I didn't want it to be the normal happy birthday song and I couldn't find any others so...)

Everyone was cheering her on. Jack was so happy. He had found some of his friends in the crowd too to enjoy the concert with them as well.

Elsa sang about five more songs until she and her band needed to take a break.

When Elsa was off stage, Jack made his way to find her. He just had to thank her. He saw her making her way towards the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen there weren't a lot of people there. He saw her getting some water.