Maybe

~Around Christmas Time~

Third POV:

"Mommy! Can we go to daddy's house?" The four year old asked her mother.

"Sweetie, Daddy is busy right now. We will go later," her mother, Elsa said.

"But mommy please! I want to spend time with daddy and you! Christmas is tomorrow and I want us all to be together" Little Ivy exclaimed again.

Elsa sighed, "Alright, I'll give him a call later and I'll ask him for you."

Ivy grinned and kissed her mothers cheek then ran to her room.

Elsa had been in the living room reading a book. She put Ivy down for a nap at least an hour ago. So, when Ivy came running in asking to see her father and her was a bit surprising to her.

You see, Elsa and Jack, the father of her child, used to be together. They used to be boyfriend and girlfriend. They broke up because Elsa's parents were not fond of Jack. And of course they both did everything they could to stay together, but they couldn't.

Elsa tried to talk to her parents about this and how ridiculous it was because usually when your child is happy you should be too. That wasn't the case here.

The other thing about this was that her parents never got to know Jack so they just based everything off of his appearance. Jack had piercings in his eyebrow and nose with tattoos all over his arms.

Jack even tried to be liked by them. He took out the piercings and started wearing business like clothing (suits). They still didn't approve.

They fought for their love for as long as they could until her parents assigned an arranged marriage for her. She was not at all happy and obviously neither was Jack.

And worst of all it was someone she really hated.
Hans Southern. A cocky man who thinks he could get any girl he wants.

When Elsa found out she tried to runaway with Jack. But they got into a few rough patches with each other.

"I just don't see why you are running away with me," he said.

"Because I love you! I rather be with you than anyone else!" She exclaimed.

"But I can't offer you anything. I can't give you a home and I can't make as much money as him. He will give you a good life. I don't have the money," he said. By this time Elsa was in tears because she didn't care if he had the money or not. She only cared about him and nothing else.

"So, What are you saying? You just want to throw all of this away? Everything that we have together? You don't care if I go off and marry someone else? You just want to give up? Jack! I'm here with you. I don't care about the money, or if we will get a home! All I care about is being with you! I love you and no one else," she said crying.

"Elsa you need to be with someone who can offer you more than I can. So yeah, I'm giving up on us because I want you to have a good life. The life you deserve. You can't have that with me. I'm not rich like you or like Hans," he said.

"I don't care about money. It's only you I care about," she said. They stayed quiet for a moment. Jack didn't have anything else to say. Elsa was the one to break the silence.

"So this is what I get for trying to be with you? Fine. I don't care anymore. I'll leave you to have your pity party. I'll just go home," she said and started walking away with tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I don't want to see you again," she whispered so quietly but they both knew that he heard her.