Happy Father's Day

Third POV:

On a Sunday morning, Jack Frost wakes up due to the sunlight coming through his window. He looks to his right to see his beautiful wife there, still sleeping. He smiles seeing her sleep so peacefully. His eyes travel down to her stomach where his unborn child rests. His wife is around eight months pregnant. Her stomach is very swollen at this point. He is beyond excited to be taking this step with her.

He pulls her shirt up a little bit so her stomach is exposed. He kisses it and as he pulls back, he sees little movements. He grins then starts speaking.

"Hey there little one. I can't wait to meet you! Mommy can't wait too. I think she's most eager to see you, well she comes in a close second. I can't wait to see you either. I hope you are being nice to mommy now," he says.

With every word he spoke the baby moved hearing it's father's voice. The amount of movement from the fetus awakens the mother.

She sees her husband there, with that smile she loves, talking to her stomach. She would rarely find him like this sometimes and when she did she'd cherish it. When she sees this happening, she imagines how he would be when their baby arrives. She knew he'd be the best daddy ever. She could tell with everything he's done for her and how he's spoken to her stomach on the occasions she'd see him.

Jack was still chatting with her stomach. He hadn't realized she woke up yet. She wasn't sure if she should interrupt him or not. When she decided to finally.

"Mmm... good morning Jack," she said.

Jack looked up at her, his grin never leaving his face. He pulled her shirt back down then leaned up to give her a morning kiss on her lips.

"Good morning Els," He said pulling away.

She smiled then asked, "What were you going?"

That's when he started to feel a little embarrassed.

"I-I was talking to the baby," he said smiling shyly.

Elsa giggled lightly and said, "Don't be so shy. I talk to him all the time."

"But isn't it weird?" He asked.

"No. He can hear you, you know?"

"What?" He asked not really believing her.

"Around six months the baby can hear outside noises. He can hear you," Elsa chuckled.

"Well that's so fucking cool," Jack said and earned a light slap to the head.

"Language Jackson," Elsa said slightly glaring at him.

"Hehe sorry," Jack said.

"Why do you keep calling it a boy?" Jack asked.

"Because I think it's a boy," she said.

"But what if it's a girl?" He asked.

"Then its a girl. I won't be mad if it is, if that's what you're thinking," she said feeling slightly offended.

Jack seeing this quickly replies, "That's not what I was thinking at all. I was just curious. Plus we haven't thought about names yet."

"You're right," she sighs.

"Let's think of some now!" Jack exclaimed excitedly. A little too excited for it being seven in the morning.

"Calm down," she chuckled.

"I am calm!" Says a person who definitely was not calm.

"Okay... So for a girl what were you thinking?" She asked.