Nightmare

Third POV:

The night was silent.
The moon was out with its light shining bright.
Mostly everyone was asleep.
There was one problem.
One person was stirring in her sleep.

"No." She said.

"No!" She exclaimed.

~Her dream~

"Now, don't you think it would have been in your best interest to have abided by my rules instead of going out and rebelling against me?" Asked a man whom seemed to be familiar to her.

There she saw on the floor Jackson Overland Frost. Her husband... he had a black eye, his arms were cut up, and he was cuffed to a pole with his arms behind his back.

"Jack!" She exclaimed. She tried to run towards him but it felt like he just kept getting further and further away from her.

She couldn't see him anymore and the man appeared again.

"You left your family over this... this boy? Who could never really take care of you," the man said.

"He has taken care of me and I take care of him," she said.

"Right..." he said not believing her.

"And you think he is able to take care of your kid too? Look at where she is now," he said and ended up disappearing again.

Then a little girl was caged. She had a handprint left on her face and she was hugging her knees into her body. Her nose was also bleeding.

"Luna!" She exclaimed and tried running to her. But much like the first time she tried running, she wasn't getting anywhere. She stayed in one place as her daughter kept on getting further away from her.

"You see. If you would have stayed and obeyed my rules... they wouldn't be in this situation right now," the man said.

"Now, for the grand finale... who will you save? Your beloved husband or your helpless daughter?" The man said with an evil glint in his eye.

"You have 10 seconds to decide or else they will get eaten alive by crocodiles," he said.

Jack was on one side of the man while their daughter was on the other side. All the man needs to do is click on a button and one of them will fall to their death.

"No," She said as tears were streaming down her face. She had been crying the whole time. She loved both of them so much. She didn't want either to leave her.

"Times ticking quite fast," he said.

"Two seconds," he added.

She couldn't come up with a plan. She was stuck.

"Times up. Since you didn't decide, I will," he said.

"No, please!" She exclaimed but he ignored her.

"Both they go," he said and clicked the buttons needed.

"NO!" She exclaimed louder with tears still streaming down her cheeks.

~End of dream~

She woke up with a start. She had tears flooding her cheeks.

She looked beside her to see her husband still sound asleep.

She then ran to Luna's room to check on her. She found Luna peacefully sleeping in her bed with her stuffed animals.

She wiped away her tears seeing the two were safe and sound. She checked her watch to see that it was 4:33am.