You're HOW OLD?

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been married for about four years. They had a daughter named Winter. She has her fathers hair color and her mothers eyes and smile. She is about two years old and will be three soon.

Winter started this new kick, thinking that she's a different age. Elsa had started teaching Winter a little bit, like counting or her alphabet. She even began telling Winter about how old she and Jack were. And Winter, now learning her numbers has been calling herself a different age.

They were at a Halloween party. They dressed up as Tinkerbell, Wendy, and Peter Pan. Winter was Tinkerbell and Elsa was Wendy. Of course, Jack was Peter Pan.

Elsa and Jack were just talking with some of their friends and Winter was running around and talking to random people in the house. Telling them her "age."

"Mommy! Mommy!" Elsa heard and looked to see Winter tugging on her mothers dress, reaching her arms towards her.

"Who is this?" Belle asked.

"This is our daughter Winter," Elsa smiled as she looked at her daughter then at Jack. He grinned seeing the both of them. They are his world.

"Hi Winter, it's nice to meet you," Belle smiled. Winter smiled back and said, "hi!"

"She's very cute, how old is she?" Belle asked.

Elsa was about to answer when Winter exclaimed, "TWENTY ONE!"

Jack literally facepalmed and Elsa sighed.

"You're HOW OLD?" Belle asked and tried to hold back her laughter.

"Twenty one," little Winter said cutely again.

Belle gave the parents a questioning but amused look.

"I've been teaching Winter the alphabet and how to count. I don't know why but she decides she's a much older age than she is at the moment," Elsa chuckled nervously a little bit.

"Oh, that makes sense," Belle chuckled.

"You should have seen Jack's reaction when she started saying that too," Elsa laughed and jack looked bewildered.

"What?! My reaction wasn't that bad!" He exclaimed. Elsa gave him an amused look.

Winter was just playing with her mothers dress. She liked her dress and she just liked be carried all the time.

"Oh really?" She asked and Jack sighed.

"Okay fine. I fainted when she told me she's sixteen," Jack said. Elsa and Belle started laughing. Jack pouted.

"It's not everyday your daughter walks up to you once you get home from work and says "daddy I'm sixteen years old" everyday. I flipped out," jack tried to defend himself.

Elsa tried to stop from laughing and said, "It's okay, my reaction wasn't similar to yours but it was funny too I'm sure."

"Please do tell," Belle said still laughing at Jack's reaction.

"Well, I just finished telling her that I am twenty six and she started saying she's fifty. I was telling her she wasn't fifty and that she was two. She kept on saying she was other numbers. I kept correcting her but there came a point where I couldn't change her mind about it. So now she's just saying whatever," Elsa said. "I still correct her when I can."

"That is really funny actually. Hopefully she will grow out of that. I'm sure she will," Belle said chuckling.

"We hope so too," Jack said kind of chuckling. He wasn't too thrilled still.

"Mommy, I want cake," Winter suddenly said.

"Have you eaten yet?" Elsa asked. Winter nodded but Elsa shook her head no because usually they eat together. Some portions of food are too much for a two year olds body. Meaning if Elsa hasn't eaten yet then Winter hasn't eaten yet.

"I'll let you three spend sometime together. It was great chatting with you guys," Belle said and left.

"Let's get you some real food before we get you cake and....candy!" Jack exclaimed and took Winter into his arms and started tickling her.

She was laughing so much and so loud. Elsa smiled seeing her daughter and husband like this. She always love seeing them bond. It really made her heart feel so full.

"Aren't you coming mommy?" Winter asked. Elsa smiled and walked towards them. Jack wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I love you," he said his smile never leaving his face.

"I love you too Frosty," she said and kissed him.

"Ewww...stop it," Winter said. They pulled apart and looked at Winter and chuckled.

"Okay, So what do you wanna eat?" Jack asked.

And for the rest of that night they were together. Trick or treating and just making memories while they could with just the three of them as a family.

(770)
Friday, October 18, 2019

A/n: Yay! Another update. This one was definitely shorter than the other ones but it was all I could think of for it. I hope you guys liked it.
Don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!