Mother's Day

Third POV:

"Babe?" Someone asked from another room.

"Baby?" The person called again as they walked around the house looking for their person.

"Els?" The voice called again now getting worried since he can't find her.

"Elsa!" He yelled this time running to a room.

It wasn't empty. It wasn't full of anything either. It wasn't even half. It had very few things in there.

"There you are," He said finding her sitting in the center of the room looking around her. The once painted white walls were now blue.  !!!

"Hey... What are you doing?" He asked.

She didn't respond. She just sat there. Looking around the room. Not paying much attention.

The man sighed and sat down behind her since she didn't pay any attention to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Holding her close to him.

She didn't realize he was calling her or anything. Until she felt his arms go around her.

"Hey," she whispered. She held onto his arms where they were.

"Hey," He whispered back.

"How are you?" She asked him.

"You're asking me how I'm doing?" He asked her thinking that is the weirdest thing ever.

"Well... yeah. What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"Elsa, you know what today is," he paused. "It's the day you sit in this room every year and just stare... babe. We need to talk about this again," he said.

"I'm fine," she then said though they both knew it wasn't true.

"You're not. Please just talk to me," he said resting his head in between her shoulder and neck. She sighed.

"It... it just happened so fast..." she said.

No one said anything for a moment until...

"It felt like yesterday that he was here... in my arms... He had such a beautiful smile... your hair too..." she whispered.

He kissed her shoulder as if to say go on.

"It's just hard every year... I expect to see him, running to me with the biggest grin on his face... he's gone though... and the worst part is I couldn't do anything about it... he was here for such a short time and now... he's gone," she sniffles and was beginning to cry.

He then held her closer to him.

"You know he will always be with you, with us. His grinning face will be in heaven now... for us to see later," he said.

"Jack! I don't want to see him later! I want to see him now!" She exclaimed and her tears came down and didn't stop.

"He was too young. Barely even 6 years old!" She exclaimed crying even more. 

"I know, I know. Shhh..." he tried hushing her and rocking her back and forth.

"And what's worse! I can't even have kids anymore!" She exclaimed again.

Jack was shocked because that wasn't true. Yes, they have had a hard time with conceiving but that doesn't mean she can't have kids anymore. There were other complications that came into play. She had two miscarriages. That's why she thinks she can't have kids anymore.

"Elsa you know that's not true," Jack said softly.

"I know," she whispered. "It's just so frustrating."