Mr. Steal Your Girl

Third POV:

Jackson Overland Frost was one of those boys who was loved by all. He wasn't too excited about everyone giving him attention because it was insane.

When he met Elsa Winter Arendelle, he had always admired her. It first started their junior year in high school. They had the same anatomy class together.

Elsa wasn't like most girls. She was rather quiet and only kept to herself. Sure she would talk to people when they talked to her but other than that she was quiet.

That was until her and Jackson were partners for many projects because they were assigned to sit next to each other. They had gotten to know each other a bit during those projects.

Jackson almost instantly fell for her. Elsa on the other hand, it took her a few months only because she thought he was a playboy. She found out early on that he most definitely was not a playboy.

She let him be her friend then later they became more than friends.

So... fast forward to senior year of high school. One of the last months of their careers there.

They were studying for one of their exams they had together. They were at Jack's house. His parents were not home so guess who had to babysit. His parents were fine with them being home alone because well they had Jamie to worry about so.

They studied for the majority of their time there. They were both on Jack's bed. Jack was leaning against the head board and Elsa rested her head on his shoulder.

"Jack, What time is it?" Elsa asked. He looked at his watch.

"It's 9 o'clock," he said.

"Oh shit! I should get going," Elsa said getting up and putting her books away.

"Wait, it's a Friday night though," Jack said sitting up off the headboard.

"I know but-," she was cut off.

"Come on stay please?" He asked and grabbed her hand.

"But Jack, I have a family reunion tomorrow," she said smiling sadly at the entwined hands.

"Right... Okay fine then," he said getting up from his bed, still holding her hands.

"I love you," he said kissing her forehead. "Drive home safely please," he added looking at her with such love in his eyes. It almost made Elsa feel guilty for having to leave.

"I love you too," she said and pecked his lips.
"I will. I can probably drop by tomorrow to come see you," she said smiling at him. That made his sad face turn into a happier face.

"I would like that a lot," he said smiling from ear to ear. She chuckled a bit thinking about how far they have come together.

Their moment was broken when they heard a knock on Jack's bedroom door. Jack kissed her nose before opening the door.

"Jamie? What's up bud?" Jack asked his little brother. Jamie was about four years old. He was a surprise baby for his family. Emma, Jamie's older sister but Jack's little sister was at a friends house for the night.

"I woke up from a bad dream," he said wiping his nose and rubbing his eyes.

Jack picked him up. "Did you want to sleep in here?" He asked. Jamie nodded.

"Okay, you can then. What do you want to watch?" He asked. Elsa smiled seeing how Jack acted with his brother. She always loved seeing that side of him.

Jack was finding something for them to watch when Elsa bent down to kiss Jack's head.

"Bye Frosty. I'll see you tomorrow," she said. Jack looked up and pecked her lips quickly.