Please... Don't Go- Part 2

Third POV:

Jack's eyes widened and he started screaming. Saying no.

Doctors started rushing in and telling him to leave. He fought against them trying to stay beside her but they managed to get him out of there.

He walked in the waiting room, still tears in his eyes. He saw his kids, niece, nephew, Anna, and Kristoff.

Once Anna saw him in the room, she knew her sister was gone. She rushed to hug Jack knowing that he was hurting.

A week passed and they were at her funeral.

Jack was staring at her gravestone.

In loving memory of
Elsa Frost
A loving
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Mother

He was holding his kids hands. Seeing them gave him strength not to cry.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Oakley?"

"I'm going to miss mommy so much," he said squeezing Jack's hand a little more.

Jack bent down to their level so he could see both of his children eye to eye.

"I know, I know you will. I will miss her too but you know what we have to do?"

"What?"

"We have to live for her. We have to live our lives to the fullest since she doesn't get to *sniffs* life still goes on. Yes there is a time to grieve but we gotta keep on going. I love you kids and your mother so much," he said and hugged them.

Years later when Robin and Oakley are teenagers. Robin being eighteen and Oakley being fourteen. They are both in high school now. They both missed their mother so much. But not as much as their dad did.

Jack is now forty three years old. He's still single because he has a place in his heart only for one person.

"Robin, please don't forget to pick up your brother from school today," Jack said.

"Why can't you pick him up?" She pouted.

"Because I've been driving you around for sixteen years and since you are both coming from school you might as well take him home," Jack chuckled.

"Fiiiinnnee," She said.

"Do we really have to go to school today?" Oakley asked.

"Yes, why would you not?" Jack asked.

"Because it's moms death anniversary..." Oakley said and trailed off. Jack sighed.

"I'm still going to work today. Time doesn't stop even for anniversaries. We will visit her when you guys get back from school. Is that good?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Robin said and Oakley nodded.

Robin and Oakley soon left the house.

Jack has the day off but he didn't tell his kids that. He knows they need to go to school and that Elsa would not want them to put their education in jeopardy because of this being her death anniversary. And he knows that Elsa wouldn't be too thrilled with him taking the day off of work today because of it either.