Goodbye

Third POV:

Jack Frost was getting ready for his wedding day. It was coming up very soon. He wasn't that excited about it. It was an arranged marriage between him and this Toothiana Fairy lady? Her family was wanting to merge with his parents company, Frost Industries for so long. Now that they are 22 years old, they can.

Except Jack didn't want to. He was, what you say, stuck in a pickle. His heart was not with Tooth. He had given his heart already to the love of his life.

He loved her with everything he had. She had to move though. She was going to college in New York while he stayed in one of the less populated areas of California. He wanted to wait for her. Wait for her to get back in Burgess. His parents had other plans.

He has two sisters, named Emma and Mary. They loved the woman he was in love with. Treated her like she was an older sister.

Mary is fourteen with blue eyes and brown hair. (A/n: completely made up appearance). Emma is sixteen with brown hair and eyes. She was in charge of the wedding invitations. She invited all of Jack's friends. Since both girls happened to have the mischievous characteristic as did Jack. They decided they would invite the woman he loves. That way he could see her. Plus they just really missed her.

You're probably wondering how they have her address information. They were all still in contact with each other. The woman promised to write to them, which she did when she wasn't working or doing school work. That's how they had her address.

Jack and his parents don't know the girls sent the woman an invite. They wanted a surprise and a surprise they will get.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mary asked.

"Oh, no. Most definitely not. But let's do it anyway," Emma smirked at Mary.

"Okay, hopefully nothing bad happens," Mary said with a small smirk of her own.

The invitations were sent out. All of Tooth's friends and family got an invite. All of Jack's friends and family got an invite. Plus the mysterious guest as well.

Once the invitation was sent to this mystery person, she was very shocked. It had floral designs all over the card saying:

Join us for the Wedding of
Jack Frost
And
Toothiana Fairy
September 15, 2012, at 10am
Guardians Garden

"What?" She whispered to herself seeing the invite.

She thought he would wait for her. That's what he told her at least.

She sighed. She threw the invite back on the kitchen counter. She did not care for it.

She went to her bedroom and her dog Olaf followed her. When she made it to her room, her furry white husky joined her. He was a gift from Jack.

Anna, her sister was also living with her in an apartment in New York near her college. She missed  her friends in Burgess. She was nineteen years old. So, she was working and going to school as well.

Anna has just got home from work. Throwing her keys on a hook and kicking off her shoes.

"Elsa?" She called.

She walked to the kitchen and found the mail. But what stood out to her was the invitation.

She read it and saw what her sister, Elsa must have seen because it was already open. Out for anyone to see. She found out that the wedding was in two months.

"Elsa!" Anna said then ran to her sisters room.

Anna opened the door.

"Elsa!"