Pain

Third POV:

"Elsa! I'm here to pick you up," Jack said.

Anna just let him in through the door. He had came to pick her up so they can go to school.

"Jack?" Elsa said and saw him by the start of the stairs.

"Hey... are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just have to grab my bag and I'm ready," she sighed and went back to her room.

Jack was confused at her sudden sigh. He looked at Anna then asked, "Is she okay?"

"I think so? She hasn't mentioned anything to me this morning," Anna said.

"Okay, how about you go wait in the car while I wait for Elsa," Jack said.

"Sure! Could I listen to music this time?" Anna asked.

"Yeah that's fine," Jack said. Anna grinned happily and skipped out of the house and to the car.

Jack decided to go upstairs and see why Elsa was taking so long. She said she just needed to get her backpack.

"Elsa?" Jack asked and knocked on her door.

She opened the door quickly, ready with her backpack with her.

"What?" She asked.

"I was just trying to see what was taking so long..." he trailed off.

"Nothing. Let's go," she said and walked past him toward the stairs.

"Uh..." he didn't know how to react at first. As she was midway down the stairs he finally decided to wake up and catch up with her.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes. Why wouldn't it be?" She asked slightly annoyed.

"I just... You... never mind." He said.

"No Jack. Tell me why," she said and crossed her arms at the front door.

"You seem really mad at me. Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No. Let's go. We are probably late for school," Elsa said walking out the front door and to his car.

Jack was still confused.

~At School~

"Thanks for the ride Jack!" Anna exclaimed and got out of his car to go meet up with her friends.

Before he could even say anything she had already left.

"So, what classes do you have today?" Jack asked.

Elsa rolled her eyes, "My classes don't change Jack. They are the same everyday."

"Sorry. I forgot," he said.

They were silent for a few moments until Jack finally had enough of it.

"Are you sure I didn't do something wrong? Because the way you are treating me right now isn't fucking right," Jack said trying not to yell. He was getting frustrated with her. She was acting so cold towards him. She wasn't like that towards him. So this was sorta new.

"Gosh Jack! You did nothing wrong. I'm just mad right now okay? I gotta go bye," she said and left him in his car.

Jack sat there dumbfounded. He leaned his forehead on his steering wheel. He didn't know what to do.

~Lunch~

Jack was walking to his usual table where his friends and girlfriend would usually be. But his girlfriend wasn't there for some reason.