Valentine's Day

Third POV:

Jack and Elsa have been together for about five years. And married for three years. They also have a two year old son. His name is Izaac.

Their days were usually quite busy. Jack working as a professor at one of the biggest colleges around; Disney Dream-Works College. He is an acting teacher. He also wrote songs. He would have Elsa sing them for him too because he wanted to know how it sounded. Elsa working as a Broadway actress in New York. She is currently working on a show coming soon.

Jack and Elsa would sometimes collaborate with some workshops for the college. Elsa would come in and give a few tips and tricks for aspiring actors and actresses in his classes.

Their son, is usually with his grandparents or aunt. He loves being with his Aunt Anna all the time. When Elsa first gave birth to him, Anna was there to help when Elsa would be traveling. Jack was teaching classes so he couldn't go with them too often.

They always made sure to have their date nights and make time for their son. Their jobs took up a lot of their time. They knew how to put some time aside for themselves and everyone else they wanted to see and be with.

Anyway, back to today. It's Valentine's Day. The two of them both had work that day. But at different times. Jack's classes started in the afternoon then ended around 7 o'clock at night. Elsa has early rehearsals at 8 o'clock in the morning. She usually works until 3 o'clock. That's when Jack drops Izaac off at either his parents or Elsa's parents house.

It doesn't sound so early for rehearsals but her son Izaac wakes up at around 6 in the morning. Waking both his parents up.

Jack and Elsa were both in their room sleeping. Little Izaac was awake, so he did what he usually does and ran into his parents room. Then jumped onto their bed.

Elsa and Jack usually fall asleep holding each other but by the time they wake up, they are on their sides of the bed but still holding hands at least.

Anyway, Izaac was on their bed and laid in between them, making them open their eyes slowly because they are both still sleepy.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Izaac said looking at both his parents. He started to shake his mom a little bit. Then his dad.

"Hmmm... hi baby," Elsa said and kissed his little head.

"Morning bud," Jack said ruffling his hair. Izaac giggles.

Jack looked at Elsa and saw her just smiling at their son. He grinned knowing that this woman was with him. That out of millions of people in the world he got so lucky that she chose him and he chose her.

"Good morning beautiful," Jack said, got up a little and pecked Elsa's lips.

"Good morning Frosty," she said grinning even bigger to him.

"Mommy, I want pwancwakes," Izaac said. Elsa looked back to him then said, "how do you ask for something?" She asked him.

"Plwease mwake me some pwancwakes," he asked. "Okay baby, I'll go make you some pancakes," Elsa said.

Elsa sat up then stretched her arms out and yawned.

"Yay!" Izaac said then got down from the bed and ran out of the room.

Elsa was about to get up when she got pulled down by none other than Jack.

"Jack," she giggled.

"Hmm..." he said holding her in his arms. He kissed her forehead.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love," he said hugging her tighter and kissing her lips. Elsa kissed back and hugged him just as tight.

When they pulled away Elsa said, "Happy Valentine's Day to you too."