Happy Birthday

Third POV:

"Babe!! Are you ready yet?" Jack exclaimed from downstairs.

He was taking his girlfriend, Elsa, out on a date while Elsa's sister, Anna watched their daughter.

Their daughter, Ashley, is only three years old. She was a big surprise for both Jack and Elsa. They were about twenty four years old when Ashley was born.

She loves being with her parents and her favorite tv show is Blues Clues. It was a cute tv show, where this little dog would decide what her and her owner, Steve, would do that day by leaving a blue paw print on certain items and he'd have to put the clues together and figure out what Blue wants to do.

Anyway, Jack was ready to go on their date and currently was waiting for Elsa. Anna was already at their house deciding to make Ashley her dinner. That being macaroni and cheese with some hotdog bits in it.

Elsa was getting ready when her daughter came running in with one of her Blues Clues stuffed animals.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed.

"Hi Ash," Elsa said when she turned around to see her daughter in her room.

"What awre ywou dwoing?" She asked.

"Mommy's getting ready for her date with daddy," Elsa said putting on some lipstick.

"I want swome," Ashley said. Elsa giggles and put the lipstick down and picked up Ashley.

"Why?" She asked.

"Iwt lwook prwetty," The little girl smiled. Elsa kissed her head then chuckled wiping off the lipstick.

She put Ashley down then said, "Maybe when you're older mommy will put it on you. Right now you're too young," Elsa said. Ashley pouted then ran out the door.

Elsa went back to doing her hair. She was going to put it up in her usual French braid.

Right when she finished brushing her hair, Jack walked in with a pouting little girl.

"Why is she so pouty?" He asked Elsa. She rolled her eyes but chuckled.

"Because our daughter wants to wear lipstick and I told her no, not until she's older," Elsa said about to start French braiding her hair when Jack have her THE look.

When Jack usually gave her THE look it usually meant he didn't want her hair up and out of her face. He loved her hair down. It was so long and beautiful. He loved being able to brush her hair out of her face and place a few strands behind her ear.

It was one of his favorite intimate moments with her. Staring into her eyes while moving her hair a little bit, then slowly getting to give her a tender kiss.

Yep, definitely one of his favorites.

Elsa rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop giving me that look," Elsa said and let her hands fall from her hair.

"What look?" Jack asked innocently as he kissed Ashley's head as she played with her dads shirt pocket.

"That look you always give me whenever I'm about to put my hair up," Elsa said rolling her eyes again.

"Well, I like your hair down. What's wrong with that?" He asked.

Elsa just shook her head and took Ashley from him. Ashley instantly wrapped her arms around Elsa's neck.

"Mommy? Dwo ywou hwave to gwo?" Ashley asked.
Elsa smiled lightly at her baby.

"Yes, But we won't be gone for too long. Besides Auntie Anna's going to be watching you," Elsa said.