Chapter 11: Timing

"Ahh! It's so sad that we got nothing out of all those dramas and lines we reenacted.", Mina could only look at the street and see herself on the spilled water on the floor. Her foot did not miss stepping on it as her mind is wandering somewhere else.

"That's because you don't know how to do aegyo."

"And so are you!"

Mina pushed Tzuyu softly, but the younger one isn't prepared for a hit coming from Mina. She didn't manage the stability she needed. Her shoulder bumped into something or might as well someone. She thought it was something in the first place because of how solid the object was, but it was apparently someone when Mina bowed immediately. "Oh- I'm really sorry."

Without any shown interest, the person just gave them an odd look but left them in a while. Tzuyu bowed her head to apologize too, but as she turned back to Mina, she was somehow disturbed why Mina would look at the person faraway from a glimpse. She could see Mina's side profile instead. Even if she wants to compliment how Mina's side profile is indeed a wonderful thing for her, that shouldn't be the focus now.

"You know, you're beautiful, so why would you look on another person's appearance?", Tzuyu jokingly said. "After all, you shouldn't be the one to feel things when I'm even the one who bumped at that stranger."

"Hmm. Let's go.", said Mina, who's not bothered to talk about it, but inside her mind, why would her thoughts about Chaeyoung's condition be interrupted just by that person? 'Great.'

"Of course, I don't need any explanation coming from either of you."

Chaeyoung smirked but couldn't disguise that it was a smirk of sarcasm, seeing that she's being observed until now. She walked out from the mess that her friends had caused, ignoring that she still has half the glass of tequila left.

"Wait, Chaeyoung.", Jihyo shoved the man causing trouble, and motioned Dahyun to follow her as they are going to follow Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung did not bother to look back at them and did not even respond to their callings. It's clear she was pissed, and the two would think that since they were caught red-handed, they wouldn't be pardoned easily. "Chaeng."

"Even up to going home, you're still following me?"

This was only when Chaeyoung decided to face them, but with her arms on her waist, burying her clenching fists. Dahyun tried to look away as far as possible, trying not to look at the angry woman. Jihyo, on the other hand, wouldn't like to be stepped down even for a moment. "Who said that we are following you? Hello! We have the same way back home!"

"Unnie.", Dahyun whispered and would like her palm to spread all over her face, thinking that it wouldn't get things better if Jihyo would talk like that.

"You are being too much, Chaeyoung!"

"Am I?", Chaeyoung laughed. "I thought I already graduated being grounded by my parents during my younger days. Never thought that my groupmates also have the same standing."

Being left behind, they did not bother to chase her anymore. Jihyo knew what she did was faulty and had thoughts on giving up for Chaeyoung. "If she's happy with it."

"Seems pissed.", Denrose came out, holding some papers. "Would tea fit for your mood?"

"Since when was I not pissed? And yeah, your tea wouldn't be of remedy for my mood.", Y/N, with a regular face, tried to make it more natural. Grabbing the papers from Denrose's hands, Y/N scrutinized everything on it without being disrupted, or else it wouldn't go on. "What are these?"