Chapter 7: Yeller

"And who could you be?", Y/N turned around to meet a pale girl standing alone. Y/N doesn't know if her pale skin is legit like that genetically, or is it because she could've heard the planning of death to someone. Y/N is for sure, thinking that the woman looks like a corpse. All that Y/N could do to confirm if she's a living material is to touch the girl. If there's still heat-producing energy and making her more human, but Y/N doesn't like skinship. "Only those who could call my name have my permission."

With a gulp from what she heard, the woman extended her hand as an invitation for Y/N. She waited until Y/N would take it and soon gave up. Both of them are checking each other until Dahyun decided to break the silence. "I come in peace. I'm guessing you are a friend of Chaeyoung's. That's the only reason why I approached you. Nice to meet you."

"Chaeyoung."

"Yeah. I even heard you mumble her name through the phone.", mentioning the word 'phone' made Y/N realize that there's still an ongoing call. Lifting it up, Denrose is already out.

"And what's the deal with Chaeyoung? If you're one of the bad ones looking up for her, tell me then. I currently am searching for her."

"Bad ones?", Dahyun is processing everything she heard from Y/N. What does Y/N mean about the bad ones? "Oh no, Y/N! Look, I am a Christian, and I come in peace. You must've misconfigured me."

"Stop calling me by my name. I don't even know you. Tell me your relationship with Chaeyoung then."

'Y/N couldn't be a bad person, right? Chaeyoung approached this person last time with the right conduct, unlike how Chaeyoung spends the whole night being yelled at by her ex-boyfriend.', Dahyun thought to herself if she could fully trust the person named Y/N. After all, she is just concerned with her friend and wouldn't want Chaeyoung to go down another mile for another pediculous person. With a small screech from her voice, she yelled softly, a yell indifferent from how she yelled at JYP on a show segment. "Ahuh! I'm Chaeyoung's best friend! How about you?! If you're meeting up with my best friend with that manner, I'll make sure that I won't consider myself a Christian anymore! Do you understand?"

"Aww. A guardian angel, that's why you have that skin colour. Well, angel, peace be with you. I'm just looking for Chaeyoung cause I need to talk to her about something.", Y/N isn't sure, but there's a different colour that showed up on this pale girl's face, and that was red. Y/N would like to make her mad again, to see if it works and that she's a human and not a mere angel of Chaeyoung.

Dahyun, on the other hand, would like to soothe herself when Y/N called her angel. The way she called her angel made her feel like a devil since she is burning and could feel the heat. All she could see was how Y/N looks charming to her and that God won't deject her if she cursed Chaeyoung for having this attractive person by herself. They have sung a song titled "Hell in Heaven". Remembering all of the lyrics, Dahyun is convinced that she is currently experiencing it right now.

"Hello, angel?", Dahyun was astounded as to how Y/N's face was near her's when she went back to earth. Moving alongside, she lightly pushed Y/N away, but she couldn't even move this stone. "Fine, just don't call me 'angel', and I'm gonna move you to her. Let's get going now."

"'Tis your hotel room?", Y/N nodded at the sight, following Dahyun, who made herself occupied by cleaning the mess which wasn't cleaned due to their busy schedules. "And you're staying with Chaeyoung?"

"Yes."

"I never saw Chaeyoung with a friend. I thought that woman was somehow like me, wandering on whereabouts trying to find one's self.", that sarcasm laugh Y/N did, made Dahyun overthink who this person she brought in was? By the time Chaeyoung arrives, she needs to prepare herself for scolding the younger for bringing a bad omen.